Seasoncard Renewal - Yes or No?

If you have an existing season card or cards will you renew

• Definitely

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 127 27.7%
  • No chance

Votes: 181 39.4%
  • Now that the ESL has been aborted I want to change from no chance to definitely, yes

Votes: 15 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be renewing the European super league won’t be happening and we all now who’s really behind this FSG glaziers and Kronke

No.

The lack of transparency and lack of consultation with the fans shows the contempt in which we are held.

This was deliberately announced late on a Sunday night to mitigate the damage. They know it's not popular but on they press. They normally can't shut up on Twitter but this was not put on Twitter because they knew that they would receive dog's abuse from "legacy" fans.

The worst thing is the total lack of comment from anyone at our club. Our club let our city rivals' owner make the announcement on our own website. Let that sink in.

If I renewed my season ticket I would ask myself "who or what is it am I supporting?" and "when people say they 'love' City, what exactly is it that they love?" What we love is an abstract concept of what City means to us. I can love it from afar.

Wonder what sort of scheme the SL will have
Probably expensive tickets id say

Wonder what sort of scheme the SL will have
Probably expensive tickets id say
Probably compound things and make it worse by including all games in all competitions in one ST price like the Rags do and not have the option to opt out

I'll wait and see what comes out of all this rather than making any knee-jerk decision. If they try some trick like including SL matches in the overall S/T price I'm out.

I was told a few months ago now that I would have to relocate from my seat (which was SS level 1 row 2 near the aways) due to the instalment of an electronic advertising hoarding. Depending whether or not I could of got close to where I was and near to the people that I was around me would of been the decider on renewing or not.
Mind is made up after yesterday's news, its a no from me

I'd sign up for the SL cup scheme as well. More meaningful matches and not having to pay for dead rubber group games against Shakhtar Donetsk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.