Seasoncard Renewal - Yes or No?

If you have an existing season card or cards will you renew

• Definitely

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 127 27.7%
  • No chance

Votes: 181 39.4%
  • Now that the ESL has been aborted I want to change from no chance to definitely, yes

Votes: 15 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having lived for 10 years in the US I think this is an important point, In the US the whole way sports teams are considered is totally different, for anyone that question why the LA Lakers are called such when there are pretty much no lakes in the Los Angeles its because they moved there as an expanding market. I honestly feel that behind this ESL there is a very real danger of losing our clubs to the highest bidder and frankly the timing is worrying for all the talk that "football is nothing without the fans" the league has proved over the last year that it can run without any and frankly when it comes to selling rights it might actually make more sense from a business point of view to not tie yourself down. In is also with noting that United shares went up by a significant margin yesterday, so while we might not like this, there are people that do and they are willing to invest in this vision.
that is only because of the short term cash injection. Doesn't mean they anticipate this working long term, the people buying these shares are not buying for long term value

My 1st game was in 1953 and it would be hard to express how much this club means to me and yes I`m not the only one. They take up a large part of my day either talking or thinking about them.

How they could get into bed with Henry and the Glazers is a mystery these fuckers have tried to harm us and damage our reputation, now we are damaging ourselves.

Khaldoon we need to hear from you now and the clock is fucking ticking.

that is only because of the short term cash injection. Doesn't mean they anticipate this working long term, the people buying these shares are not buying for long term value
Don't get me wrong I'm not happy about any of this, but there really is no data in terms of what is behind the jump in value, my point is simply yesterday... a large number of people thought the idea had mileage however short term.

The stadium expansion project with railed seats will be interesting. Plus a new tier in the North Stand
They will be queuing round the corners ……………or maybe not!

At least the new full height advertising boards will be at maximin capacity.
No issues with those disrupted struggling to relocate!

At this rate City might as well take all the seats out of level 1 and fill the rows with as many full height advertising boards as they can.

Level 2 and Level 3 should be adequate enough for the home attendances next season.

My 1st game was in 1953 and it would be hard to express how much this club means to me and yes I`m not the only one. They take up a large part of my day either talking or thinking about them.

How they could get into bed with Henry and the Glazers is a mystery these fuckers have tried to harm us and damage our reputation, now we are damaging ourselves.

Khaldoon we need to hear from you now and the clock is fucking ticking.
The longer we have to wait to hear from the owners or their spokesperson, like khaldoon, the more it's obvious what a set of snivelling little cowards they are.

The premier league is still there!!
To be honest, without the ’Big 6‘ (or at least 4 of the 6) the Premier League is pretty poor and barely worth watching. I can’t imagine SKY, BT, Amazon etc., will be queuing up to shell out billions of pounds for the TV rights to the “new” Premier League. The lack of TV revenue will put the teams under severe financial pressure and some are bound to collapse.

The implications of the Super League on the domstic leagues are enormous. The breakaway clubs know that which is why they are prepared to gamble they won’t be kicked out of the domestic league.

Look we have all followed this club for many years and we have had some questionable decisions from chairman and board but we have always stood by the manager and team I for one want to carry on doing so, yes I will voice my opinion on the decision to join this greedy club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.