Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Or a relevant discussion or vent in the relevant topic about their thoughts and feelings on their personal renewal process.
People's feelings on the matter alter, may enhance or want to express another point on a forum, those bloody sinners.

I'm glad you're so made up with everything at City, but oddly enough people's circumstances differ as do their opinions on how the club has been run lately. You two are no better then coming on here proclaiming "ta ra good riddance blah blah" for the sake of it, than those you are apparently glad to see the back of.

When he's left the comfort of mummy and daddy's box room he might understand.

The thread is turning into the a joke. The same posters....the self proclaimed leaders of the angry mob on every page telling us AGAIN and AGAIN that they have reached tipping point over the extra 50p a game. But what is comical is that they bizarrely think they are speaking on behalf of every supporter.

If you have reached your BOOM point sound. Ta ra. We get the message and don't need to read it every 6th post on this thread.

Great post mate.

The thread is turning into the a joke. The same posters....the self proclaimed leaders of the angry mob on every page telling us AGAIN and AGAIN that they have reached tipping point over the extra 50p a game. But what is comical is that they bizarrely think they are speaking on behalf of every supporter.

If you have reached your BOOM point sound. Ta ra. We get the message and don't need to read it every 6th post on this thread.

You don't have to read or post on the thread at all

Me.

Ha, ha! (ta, ra)

I love it when the righteous, self-proclaimed City fan tells you to leave if you don't like it.

Obviously you didn't read my earlier post. Renewed. Stayed on platinum. Extra £50. Stayed in the CL cup scheme. Looking for a cheaper seat in 115. When did I say anything about leaving?

Perhaps today's empty seats are indicative of the boom that is about to come next season, with more fans dropping the cup schemes, platinum, and giving up all together because of a pointless 2.5% rise in season ticket prices. How much are matchday ticket prices going up by?

If you don't need to read it, scroll past my post, or stay off the thread if you are happy and have no complaints about the season ticket and matchday ticket price rises.

Guilty conscience here, but I feel I must tell you my position:

I've renewed, my ticket hasn't increased that much, but I'm ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GUTTED that some of my fellow blues (plenty of whom are a lot more hardcore than I) have been pushed to the limit.

The fact there are so many nonplussed, lacking any sort of empathy for other supporters speaks volumes about what kind of person you are, IMO.

Me.

Ha, ha! (ta, ra)

I love it when the righteous, self-proclaimed City fan tells you to leave if you don't like it.

Obviously you didn't read my earlier post. Renewed. Stayed on platinum. Extra £50. Stayed in the CL cup scheme. Looking for a cheaper seat in 115. When did I say anything about leaving?

Perhaps today's empty seats are indicative of the boom that is about to come next season, with more fans dropping the cup schemes, platinum, and giving up all together because of a pointless 2.5% rise in season ticket prices. How much are matchday ticket prices going up by?

If you don't need to read it, scroll past my post, or stay off the thread if you are happy and have no complaints about the season ticket and matchday ticket price rises.

Think the empty seats today was mainly no shows we sold 54.157 tickets

I've called it a day, my ticket has more than doubled over the past 5 or 6 seasons, I could keep it on but the last increase taking it to 900+ is the last straw, its in the Colin bell middle tier, great view but poor atmosphere my jaunts around the stadium for cl and cup games etc. Confirm to me it's an excellent view but piss poor in terms of atmosphere.

The fact there are so many nonplussed, lacking any sort of empathy for other supporters speaks volumes about what kind of person you are, IMO.

I would have empathy if they were not getting outraged at an increas that is less than a very short night out at the pub, a couple of packs of ciggies or a present for the girlfriend from B & M.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.