Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

They said on the Supporter Services Twitter account last week that confirmation e-mails wouldn't be sent until all automatic renewals had been done & that it might take till Tues/Wed due to the number they have to get through

Three I know have all cancelled their Seasoncards. Very surprised by two of them; but times change.

I renewed in fear of missing something special next year if nothing else...and glad I did now! I'm already looking forward to it!

Three I know have all cancelled their Seasoncards. Very surprised by two of them; but times change.

I was pondering myself due to the corruptness of the premier league alone,but alas,i renewed. I honestly think we are in for a fantastic next season and the crowd will react accordingly with some great atmos, especially after us being ripped off this season so many times and the desire to win silver and stick it up the knuts,will be even greater... i cant wait:)

I was pondering myself due to the corruptness of the premier league alone,but alas,i renewed. I honestly think we are in for a fantastic next season and the crowd will react accordingly with some great atmos, especially after us being ripped off this season so many times and the desire to win silver and stick it up the knuts,will be even greater... i cant wait:)

The atmosphere is very poor in general. I hope to relocate somewhere livelier but it's been a bit underwhelming and I wanted the season to finish. Bright start, dodgy spell, recovery, disappointment and a bright end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.