Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I renewed my ticket & the kids in the family stand (direct debit so didn't have to do anything). However, the website stubbornly refuses to show that the kids have season cards. I have emails from city saying it's gone through & even rang to check but when I click on friends & family their season cards do not show. Not overly worried as presume it hasn't updated but has anyone got the same issue?

I renewed my ticket & the kids in the family stand (direct debit so didn't have to do anything). However, the website stubbornly refuses to show that the kids have season cards. I have emails from city saying it's gone through & even rang to check but when I click on friends & family their season cards do not show. Not overly worried as presume it hasn't updated but has anyone got the same issue?

No, it should show them. Log onto their individual accounts just to check to be safe.

No, it should show them. Log onto their individual accounts just to check to be safe.

Can't do that, they are registered from years back & I don't have their details. Encouragingly, cup scheme management bit shows them in all the cup schemes so they must have season cards. Wierd one, will try supporter services tomorrow. Suspect it has something to do with the new box that has appeared for managing someone else's season cards.

Can't do that, they are registered from years back & I don't have their details. Encouragingly, cup scheme management bit shows them in all the cup schemes so they must have season cards. Wierd one, will try supporter services tomorrow. Suspect it has something to do with the new box that has appeared for managing someone else's season cards.

At least that is sorted. To log onto an account that had never been logged onto just needed the supporter number and postcode in the past when I did it.

Bloke near me had a similar situation last season, thought it was all fine and turned up at first game to find someone else in his kids seats, club fucked him off and he has to sit separately now. I'd be careful if I was you.

At least that is sorted. To log onto an account that had never been logged onto just needed the supporter number and postcode in the past when I did it.

Similar problem with my daughter. How exactly did you log on. Her email account seems to be attached to a different supporter number from her seasoncard number - I presume that she must have done this herself a couple of years ago or so. Don't see how I can pay for her seasoncard but not move her seat. I got the email saying I needed permission from each person to move but it didn't say that would need to have this done from their own accounts. This is a pain in the ass as she doesn't know her password or which email address originally used because it was registered years ago when she was a young child and I can't remember registering it. Doesn't seem to allow you to change the supporter number attached to registered account.

Similar problem with my daughter. How exactly did you log on. Her email account seems to be attached to a different supporter number from her seasoncard number - I presume that she must have done this herself a couple of years ago or so. Don't see how I can pay for her seasoncard but not move her seat. I got the email saying I needed permission from each person to move but it didn't say that would need to have this done from their own accounts. This is a pain in the ass as she doesn't know her password or which email address originally used because it was registered years ago when she was a young child and I can't remember registering it. Doesn't seem to allow you to change the supporter number attached to registered account.

Managed to log into 1 kids account which shows season card & his brother shows up in friends & family too with a season card. Full purchase history there too including his season card. Tried to log on for other kid and it takes me to a duplicate account with the wrong supporter number. Think I just need to get to supporter services to deactivate this and give me a login for his proper account number as it won't let you change the associated supporter number. Gonna try deleting them from my friends & family then adding them again to see if their proper details show up. Looks like they've been messing with the site this summer & ballsed something up.

It was about 7 or 8 years ago, I could not register them as they already were so had to re-set. The re-set had no email so I ended up going into the club shop and getting them to add an email address to their accounts. They would probably let you do this over the phone now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.