Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Its is yeah. We weren't consulted on seasoncard renewal prices unfortunately. Once we were told about the increases many of us told them we didn't think it was appropriate given the cost of living increases. For what its worth I think its completely pointless given how much they'll earn from it.
Sure we can read all about it on the website where the minutes are posted.... Oh hang on...!!!!

I deferred this year and haven't had a renewal offer. What's the betting they forget to send out the offer to the who deferred and flog their tickets elsewhere!

greed-lackofabetterword.gif

Sure we can read all about it on the website where the minutes are posted.... Oh hang on...!!!!

You're absolutely right about the minutes, we've been asking about them for some time and the club has assured us they'll be added soon. There was somebody taking minutes at the last meeting so hopefully they'll start being added again soon.

Its is yeah. We weren't consulted on seasoncard renewal prices unfortunately. Once we were told about the increases many of us told them we didn't think it was appropriate given the cost of living increases. For what its worth I think its completely pointless given how much they'll earn from it.
I'm guessing these increases will offset the price freezes for those to be relocated from EL2 for the new sports bar.

Awful PR for the club especially when others announce a price freeze. Maybe we should do what Peterborough did!
Edit: no, not get relegated but kick up a stink about the prices which forced the club to do a u turn. I bet the players won’t accept such a small increase in wages

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.