Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

People are seriously struggling to pay bills and are often choosing between heating or food and scraping by to go to city games. The pure greed from our club is scandalous. No one should defend any price increases.

it’s clear the club couldn’t care less about our fans or the working class people of Manchester.
we all have different ways of how we spend our disposable income . i just wish the game was honest , worth every penny then imo. not that they need money mind .

A real fuck you kick in the teeth with the price increase. It doesn't matter that its "only £25" it's a small amount every single season. In the accounts it's barely going to be even noticed but its noticed in our wallets. A £25 increase on 40k season tickets would still only be 1 million, would pay Haalands wages for 3 weeks. They don't give a shit about us.
And it won't even touch the bung that Raiola will be getting as agent for Haaland.

I deferred this year and haven't had a renewal offer. What's the betting they forget to send out the offer to the who deferred and flog their tickets elsewhere!
I deferred mine but I've received the renewal email. For anyone who deferred, can renew from Tuesday 3rd May.

same here got moved because of new advertising, they held my price at 450 for this season. I moved two rows back from where i was now they want 800. Looking at the pricing plan they are showing cheap seats pitchside in front of where i am , but these seats dont physically exist any more. over the last few years i have moved from row A which used to be front row, to row 3 which was second row as row 1 didnt exist. then ive had to move to row C which is now second row because they took out the seats from rows 2, 3, and A. According to citys price plan the front 3 rows are the cheap seats, i sit on what is in reality now the second row and its not classed as pitchside so they bang up the price by 350 quid. Serioulsly looking at my options

ford-driverless-1-of-1.jpg

It's an unpopular opinion but I won't apologise for it other than perhaps generalising about people's earnings.

If you have a stable job and own your own home, I don't think you're in a place to complain about a 20 odd quid increase on a season ticket. I think we've all been in the position where we have to prioritise outgoings and stop other hobbies and unnecessary spending, that's just the way of the world. City still offer incredible value compared to other top clubs.
that 20 quid means a lot lot lot more to me than it does to city.

I wonder what the individual match day prices will be next season. As I deferred this year, I bought a cityzen card and then purchased games I could make. Prices for the bigger games were £60

Guarantee most of those moaning about a miniscule price increase are on over 50 grand a year salaries, get a fucking grip you entitled cunts.

We have the best coach in the world and have consistently been one of the best teams on the planet the last 10 years. It's a business and like everything else, prices are increasing. A lot of people got to go to Porto practically for free last year on behalf of the club (not me might I add). Being a tight **** gets you nowhere in life.

Either put up and renew or stand out the way and let someone take your place. I disagree with some of the pricing for individual games and certain types the club attract at European games for example, but we still have a solid core of working class fans who just pay their money and turn up at all costs. It's people like that who keep clubs going, not those who penny pinch over about a quid a game.
and yet we still have empty seats every game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.