Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Guarantee most of those moaning about a miniscule price increase are on over 50 grand a year salaries, get a fucking grip you entitled cunts.

We have the best coach in the world and have consistently been one of the best teams on the planet the last 10 years. It's a business and like everything else, prices are increasing. A lot of people got to go to Porto practically for free last year on behalf of the club (not me might I add). Being a tight **** gets you nowhere in life.

Either put up and renew or stand out the way and let someone take your place. I disagree with some of the pricing for individual games and certain types the club attract at European games for example, but we still have a solid core of working class fans who just pay their money and turn up at all costs. It's people like that who keep clubs going, not those who penny pinch over about a quid a game.
Dozzie by name....

Mine has gone up £10, the small amount isn't the issue for me, It's just the thought that my club are trying to squeeze every penny they can from the most loyal group of fans they have. I will renew, but I do feel the club don't really give a shit about supporters like me. This will be my 45th consecutive ticket, I don't get into the ground until 30 mins before kick off and I spend little in the club shop. My 2 lads also have season tickets, I think my love of being with them, rather than my love City is the reason I will renew.

Absolutely pathetic £20 rise that does nothing for the books but pisses everyone off! Another PR disaster for city. Last time ill be joining the cup schemes so one more seat for them to fill for Wycombe at home

We were told about the increases a couple of weeks ago and my reaction was that, under the current circumstances, it was tone deaf. The club made some justification about their costs increasing but the real reason is that Ferran Soriano will always look to put up prices while we're watching the quality of football we are currently.

That's not a strategy; it's short-term opportunism. It's the action of someone who sees us as formulas on a spreadsheet, not as loyal fans. What happens when the quality isn't as good? I bet we won't get a refund or price decrease. I'd have more respect if he came out and faced the fans to justify his pricing approach but, as usual, he's the Invisible Man.

On the positive side there's a range of price options, particularly if you're not too bothered where you sit. £299 to watch possibly the best team in the world is an absolute steal. Or you can pay £1300 in 93:20 for a padded seat if that's your bag.
What percentage of our fans only pay for one season ticket.?
This is where it hurts a lot of us financially and I don't think they get that.
Proud moment getting your kids season tickets, killer turning them into armchairs.

The Devoted Make The Difference....Horseshit. No reasoning to increase ST prices, it barely registers on the financial scheme of things.

12 years of increases, and the people defending that are mental. Even if only £30 a year, that's a compound increase of over £400 in that time.

It's the principal. We have billionaire owners, we have multi-million pound players. If the players really appreciated us, they could all donate 1 days pay and we would have almost free Season Tickets.

Pure. Fucking. Greed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.