Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I’ve had a text from Supporter Services that says my ticket will automatically be renewed on or just after 23rd May at which point I will receive an email from the club and I do not need to do anything to renew my season card. The do not is in capital letters.
I thought they were renewed by the 20th?

I’ve had a text from Supporter Services that says my ticket will automatically be renewed on or just after 23rd May at which point I will receive an email from the club and I do not need to do anything to renew my season card. The do not is in capital letters.
I thought they were renewed by the 20th?
Yes renewals window is meant to close 20th - guessing they know you've made up your mind and that's just when they'll be taking the money!

Just seen the club are saying the new Silver seasoncard is only available if you had a 21/22 ST. I'm hoping they're saying that to hedge their bets while they see how demand is during the renewal period, before then making them available to non-ST holders, as two would be perfect for my lads who won't make every match.

Otherwise the club are basically offering a 'downgrade' to existing ST holders, rather than an 'upgrade' to matchday members.

Do we think there will be season tickets after the renewal window? Were there any last year? I am a Cityzen member but my wife is not. Will I need to buy her a membership to be able to get 2 season tickets?

Thanks for any advice

Do we think there will be season tickets after the renewal window? Were there any last year? I am a Cityzen member but my wife is not. Will I need to buy her a membership to be able to get 2 season tickets?

Thanks for any advice
You will need to get her a membership for sure and do it quick so it processes in time for new purchases of Seasoncards.

You will need to get her a membership for sure and do it quick so it processes in time for new purchases of Seasoncards.
Thank you, In your opinion from previous years, do you think there will be any left over?

Thanks

Thank you, In your opinion from previous years, do you think there will be any left over?

Thanks

In my opinion and it is only a guess going off what I see. No inside info whatsoever.

But I reckon they sell as many as they can and then when sales have dried up, announce they’ve sold out.

I base that on knowing numerous people who’ve bought new ( lapsed ) season tickets over the last few years and the only one I know who wasn’t successful was a guy I know looking for three that had to be together in a specified area.

Pre Covid the window of opportunity for Cityzens card holders/members lasted about 2 minutes flat.

Do not fuck around choosing seats. Just select one and buy it asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.