Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I'm sure it gives a choice to renew Silver, Gold or Platinum but ring club and ask
Thanks. I actually emailed the club but didn't expect a reply today
Yes you can do that
There's nearly £400 difference for 5 games, I appreciate they are premium games but it's a big difference

Hi I have added two people to my family group but they have not got a star next to their name,any idea why ?
It’s a few years since I set mine up but I think you have to go into each account and nominate/allow the ‘master’ account that is going to be buying that seasoncard. This might just be for renewals though, it’s a bit vague although there’s a help section on the Friends and Family page. So for example I have four other people on my F&F but two are family and two are friends. I can buy tickets for any of them but can only buy SCs for the family.

Renewed but swapped the CB3 for the £299 "could be anywhere" option. Not so much to save £360 but fed up sitting behind 3 blokes who get there late, leave early, and go for 3 fag breaks each half before returning to slag off Raz. They pay their money, I don't care, but it was getting to me a bit.

Honest truth. My lad used by ST for a few games and was pissed off. Might end up on the touchline, we'll see. Will use the savings to get a seat in the Ardwick and have a pint of real ale in the Etihad.

Assume family stand is best option for kids? Any areas to avoid if family stand not available? (e.g. where fans stand)

It’s a few years since I set mine up but I think you have to go into each account and nominate/allow the ‘master’ account that is going to be buying that seasoncard. This might just be for renewals though, it’s a bit vague although there’s a help section on the Friends and Family page. So for example I have four other people on my F&F but two are family and two are friends. I can buy tickets for any of them but can only buy SCs for the family.
Ok thanks for the information will have a go

I have the same...
I asked club about that because the lack of a star next to my sons' names confused me and they said as long as they're in your Friends and Family you can buy an ST for them. I'm still not sure if that's right. Don't really understand why they complicated things with the Friends and Family/City Family distinction, or whatever it is.

Best advice I got was to get down to the ground the day they go on sale, at least half a hour before they go online.

I was there a hour before and they must have opened around 8:30.

Only about 20 of us there although more turned up after I left.

We had ours ordered and paid before the online madness!!
Good call, but between school run and work I won't make it to the stadium. What time do you get the sense they go online Fuzzy, 9am then?

I asked supporter services what day any available tickets will be released and they just said we will be in touch if there are any. ?

Good example of why these threads are full of questions and very few factual answers.

For all the great work the club do, the lack of transparency and making so much surrounding tickets some huge secret, is baffling.

Good example of why these threads are full of questions and very few factual answers.

For all the great work the club do, the lack of transparency and making so much surrounding tickets some huge secret, is baffling.
It doesn't help that when you phone them you get told information that is contradicted by the FAQs.

Maybe that’s why there’s so many empty seats…….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.