Seasoncard

Apologies if posted elsewhere but does anyone know how "epurse" works?
I've moved seats this year, resulting in a £200 credit but can't find it anywhere on my account, and no reply to an email sent to customer services.

What do you mean £200 credit? From moving from an expensive seat to a cheaper one or from the sale of tickets through the exchange?

What do you mean £200 credit? From moving from an expensive seat to a cheaper one or from the sale of tickets through the exchange?
I suspect he bought his tickets and then moved to cheaper seats during the relocation window. Rather than refunding him his money City have given him a credit note basically.

I suspect he bought his tickets and then moved to cheaper seats during the relocation window. Rather than refunding him his money City have given him a credit note basically.

Ahh understood, just assumed finances were settled post relocation window.

@squirtyflower you were based in 126 weren't you? and affected by the tunnel club. Where have you been moved to?

Does anyone want the free scarf I got with my Seasoncard? I only wear one lucky one and that's it. Free to a good home. Ask out loud on here and I'll PM you. Happy to post.

According to the pre recorded message on the ticket office phone line all the Seasoncard packs will take while the 14th August to be delivered. Ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.