Seasoncard

I got a text today saying it's on it's way. The point where I lose it is approaching.

Haha it's good size , scarf, pin badge, some window stickers, 50 best city goals booklet, pamphlets of sorts and the card

Stickers will be placed on my rag mate's car at work. See how long he drives round with them this year. :)

I started a thread for people like you, about when is the time to start to panic if your card doesn't arrive but the mods locked it said it was to early, but you have just proven me right, hang in there sure it will arrive before the Everton game (with a bit of luck) :)

Well I appreciate your consideration for your fellow blue.
However my rage is increasing and I think typing away on here, venting my anger, just isn't working.

I feel the need to start an online petition or bang on about it on twitter.

I'm in full panic mode. Do I text Macron or Merkel? I can only think they are delivering by alphabetical order - eWing, Youing, Uwing! I was always last on the class register. Oh yes, yer bastards, i did go to school! And in Ardwick! Nice to know our postie is a blue!
My name is Alfred Allbottom. Panicking now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.