Seasoncard

I am not bothered about the Season Card but happy to pay £20 for the tin of goodies. I can use the tin to put my Quality Street in whilst I watch the match, from the comfort of my armchair

A tin? I'm 93:20 - got a right pile of shit with mine last year a photo frame! all of it apart from the seasoncard went in the bin wrote to the club to ask if i could have a tin and got a very rude reply - saying if you want a tin buy a cheaper ticket - i kid you not.

I am not bothered about the Season Card but happy to pay £20 for the tin of goodies. I can use the tin to put my Quality Street in whilst I watch the match, from the comfort of my armchair

Maybe they should have an option to exhange the scarf - which is a bit warm with the fire on - for a pair of carpet slippers?

They could be doing 'reverse alphabetical order, Alf, and they have E-wing down after all! Yer could do with a double barrelled name - Allbottom-Wetarse! That should sort it for yer!
My nickname at city is Zucho as i look the spit of John Travolta (fucking De Niro my arse). So everyone knows me as this at city, what's going on!!! Flap

Unless they are starting by star sign? Fuck I am Aquarius flap

wouldn't it be better by the club is send season cards and citizen cards out all out together in 1 go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.