Seasoncard

I got an email to say it is on its way, and they said they would send a tracking number but nothing since, should I be worried? Should I join Dave Ewing's Back 'eader in full panic mode or, because I've received one email do I just do half panic mode????

I got an email to say it is on its way, and they said they would send a tracking number but nothing since, should I be worried? Should I join Dave Ewing's Back 'eader in full panic mode or, because I've received one email do I just do half panic mode????

jones_dontpanic_1.jpg

I didn't get the email until Sunday night , text came Friday al be it with the wrong supporter number, email Sunday , seasoncard Monday

I had a text at 17.30 on the 24th advising me that I would get an E mail from the GPO within the next 24hours telling me when I could expect delivery. It is now 18.25 0n the 25th and no E mail. So perhaps it is the GPO who are not coping.

I had a text at 17.30 on the 24th advising me that I would get an E mail from the GPO within the next 24hours telling me when I could expect delivery. It is now 18.25 0n the 25th and no E mail. So perhaps it is the GPO who are not coping.

Thank you gocity, you see there are so many of us nowadays that everyone, including the GPO, are finding it difficult. ;-)

I'm only at 50% panic mode at the moment. I asked our blue postie about my season card and whether it would fit through the letter box if I wasn't in. The options are leaving it with a Rag/Latics fan next door or a Burnley fan over the road! It's the idea of Rag minding it for an hour or two that would get me to full panic mode!

It'll be the 670million tins weighing down those lorries. They brag about 16 billion deliveries but a few million tins seem to have fucked them over!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.