Seasoncards 2018-2019

Can't you upgrade a child's ticket to an adult's online this season? Apologies if covered already

Got a card thru door yesterday from post office saying tried to deliver parcel. Only 1 thing I was waiting for "my season ticket" went to collect this morning and guess what they can't find it. Ffs. I reckon the postie is a red and has done something with it!!!

Did anyone have problems getting in today? Hearing some had to queue at Supporter Services to get it resolved.

Mine didn’t work first time. Did it again then it worked. Thousands were still outside start of the game. Shambles

Arrived with 35mins before ko. Waited in line 15mins at Entrance B as normal, my two daughter's got in. My card got rejected. Told by chap at gate I had to go and see customer help chap near gate D who would reprogramm my card for Gate B. Queued again to see this chap. He told me my card was showing as having not been paid for and I had to go to box office, he wouldn't overide it as he had been told not to! Stood in queue at box office there with several hundred other disgruntled blues . Missed KO absolutely no one wanted to help despite pleas for Information. Someone left queue and went and spoke to the helpers who were deliberately standing 50m away. He came back and said if we went to our normal gate we would be let in. I left queue and went back to gate B had to be security checked again. Then told by yet another unhelpful person that I had to go to gate D. Ran to gate D and get another security check. Waved straight through card not even checked this time. Met my daughter's in concourse who were upset and with a show sec chap who said he had been looking for me!. I explained that me and hundreds of other blues had been or still were stuck outside! About to run to our block when the big bald security chap with him shouted come back and made me apologise when i pointed out it was their ie the club's fault. What a jobs worth. Infact pathetic customer service in every department. I will be writing an official complaint to the club. Weve had the same seats in the south stand for years. Eventually got to my seat about 30secs before Ederson played the best assist ever for Aguero.

Last edited:
Arrived with 35mins before ko. Waited in line 15mins at Entrance B as normal, my two daughter's got in. My card got rejected. Told by chap at gate I had to go and see customer help chap near gate D who would reprogramm my card for Gate B. Queued again to see this chap. He told me my card was showing as having not been paid for and I had to go to box office, he wouldn't overide it as he had been told not to! Stood in queue at box office there with several hundred other disgruntled blues . Missed KO no one wanted to help. Despite pleas for Information. Someone left queue and went and spoke to the helpers who were deliberately standing 50m away. He came back and said if we went to our normal gate we would be let in. I eft queue and went back to gate B had to be security checked again. Then told by yet another unhelpful person that I had to go to gate D. Ran to gate D and get another security check. Waved straight through card not even checked this time. Met my daughter's in concourse who were upset and with a show sec chap who said he had been looking for me!. I explained that me and hundreds of other blues had been or still werr stuck outside! About to run to our block when the big bald security chap with him shouted come back and made me apologise when i pointed out it was their ie the club's fault. What a jobs worth. Infact pathetic customer service in every department. I will be writing an official complaint to the club. Weve had the same seats in the south stand for years. Eventually got to my seat about 30secs before Ederson played the best assist ever for Aguero.
Christ, what a shambles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.