Seasoncards 2018-2019

Could anyone point me in the direction of the best person to speak to in customer services or the ticket office as it looks like I have made huge balls up with my season ticket renewal. I get 4 season tickets in the family stand one for me the wife and the two kids. I always pay via direct debit and therefore thought the tickets had been renewed automatically but today when I contacted the ticket office to get the kids on the cup schemes they said that the kids season tickets had not been renewed as I had paid for their last seasons tickets as a one off payment and the seats are not available. I spoke to a couple of lads in the ticket office who said that they would try their best but I'm hoping someone might be able to recommend the best person to contact.

Could anyone point me in the direction of the best person to speak to in customer services or the ticket office as it looks like I have made huge balls up with my season ticket renewal. I get 4 season tickets in the family stand one for me the wife and the two kids. I always pay via direct debit and therefore thought the tickets had been renewed automatically but today when I contacted the ticket office to get the kids on the cup schemes they said that the kids season tickets had not been renewed as I had paid for their last seasons tickets as a one off payment and the seats are not available. I spoke to a couple of lads in the ticket office who said that they would try their best but I'm hoping someone might be able to recommend the best person to contact.

Danny Wilson could help or put you in touch with who can.
danny.Wilson@mcfc.Co.UK

If City become difficult over this ask them how two adults can get season cards in the family stand with no kids

If City become difficult over this ask them how two adults can get season cards in the family stand with no kids
Ha he'll probably end up with none then.

Seriously, there's loads of complementary tickets in the FS juggling them round to help a proper fan & his family (kids are apparently the future) really shouldn't to too much to expect.

I hope so I feel an idiot for thinking that it had all been sorted as I pay via direct debit. After 33 years as a season ticket holder I should know better! In fairness spoke to a good lad in the ticket over the phone who seemed like he genuinely wanted to help but said that one of the tickets although not sold as a season ticket had already been sold for 13 individual matches. He said they would get back to me tomorrow but he didn't want to get my hopes up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.