Seat Counters - 2022/23

I’ve not looked at the planner but if these are single seats scattered around the they will be seat exchange tickets. People get sick, things go wrong Etc. The only way they will be unsold corporate tickets is if they are together in a good area of the ground.

I’ve just looked and they are seat exchange tickets. You can tell because they are single seats spread out in areas where season ticket holders sit. Nothing to see here. There is no cock up. They’ll be gone in the morning.

I’ve just looked and they are seat exchange tickets. You can tell because they are single seats spread out in areas where season ticket holders sit. Nothing to see here. There is no cock up. They’ll be gone in the morning.
There are several seats together all around the ground. And they haven’t shifted since early evening so doubt they’ll be gone in the morning.

There are several seats together all around the ground. And they haven’t shifted since early evening so doubt they’ll be gone in the morning.
They are seat exchange tickets. It happens every game. People can put them up at any time. It’s a good system which enables people to buy tickets for sold out games at the last minute. I really don’t see what the problem is here.

I’ve been unable to buy my lads (Cityzens members) tickets for the arsenal game for months. I’m pretty confident that come the period right before the game I’ll be able to pick two up. If it wasn’t for this system they couldn’t go.

Still 2/3 tickets in most blocks. Don't understand why only now have so many been given back. Can't be that many people who've only just realised they can't attend. Bizzare.

Still 2/3 tickets in most blocks. Don't understand why only now have so many been given back. Can't be that many people who've only just realised they can't attend. Bizzare.
100 people out of 50,000 returning their tickets - it’s not a big deal, the game still sold out. If the five game restriction wasn’t on there, they’d be gone again now for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.