Seat Counters - 2022/23

Our tourist fans grow week by week on m sure they'll all be snapped up, especially by the tourist in London that weekend.

Is there a specific membership needed to purchase tickets now? I live in Ireland and I haven't been over since pre covid but would usually catch 2-3 games per season with a regular account. I couldn't get a ticket for any game this season.

Is there a specific membership needed to purchase tickets now? I live in Ireland and I haven't been over since pre covid but would usually catch 2-3 games per season with a regular account. I couldn't get a ticket for any game this season.
You need a Cityzens Membership to buy tickets for any home game.

If we come close to selling this out then I don’t think we have to think about a non turn out again, aside from maybe a community shield.
Haaland has been a game-changer for City. We can probably sell 10,000 tickets just to Haaland fans. He is one of the biggest attractions in global sport at the moment as Ronaldo and Mess fade into the past. I read somewhere that he has increased our merchandise revenues by 79 per cent since he came. He is pure gold for City. Whatever we pay him we will make a profit on him.

Just out of interest, this is the thread from last year's semi. Before it opened up to Cityzens members, it was estimated that there were still more than 14000 showing on the planner plus all the unreleased blocks on top. This time round it was approx 11500 plus the unreleased blocks so the demand is definitely up on last year:

Blocks not opened up account for 7800 seats.
Would suggest season ticket uptake lower but Cityzens uptake much higher than previous years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.