Seat Counters - 2022/23

You are kidding me?

If the official Seat Counter's Boycott resulting in bullshit rumours? did any of you scabs log in in the first hour of sales to get a picture of how many tickets were released? And have you been monitoring hourly? these are all Seat Counting basics and as any expereinced SC will tell you, Wembley is different gravy, a seat counter's graveyard.

It would appear that a combination of

- Allowing Cityzens to buy 4 tickets per membership
- Cheap ticket prices
- The Champions League
- The treble
- Haaland

has had a huge impact on the ticket sales.

Half an extra block on the halfway line was recently added and has gone from 160 seats to 70 seats this morning alone. Only singles remain in 5 other top tier blocks.

Of course, there could be other factors like you suggest, but based solely on the information we have...

It would appear that a combination of

- Allowing Cityzens to buy 4 tickets per membership
- Cheap ticket prices
- The Champions League
- The treble
- Haaland

has had a huge impact on the ticket sales.

Half an extra block on the halfway line was recently added and has gone from 160 seats to 70 seats this morning alone. Only singles remain in 5 other top tier blocks.

Of course, there could be other factors like you suggest, but based solely on the information we have...
That is unbelievable level sales. We now appear to have the day trippers to make up the slack in demand for these type of games. It's only 3 months since we didn't sell out a semi final.

That is unbelievable level sales. We now appear to have the day trippers to make up the slack in demand for these type of games. It's only 3 months since we didn't sell out a semi final.

Someone suggested a few pages back that we should offer the same sales criteria for semi finals in terms of allowing members more tickets. That's the biggest thing here for me. It allows fans to take friends who would otherwise not go. It leads to us doubling up on seats and more depending on the size of the groups. I also wouldn't be surprised if us being an 'attraction' now has led to people who will be in London during that time period, buying up tickets to see the game.

I think ticket prices are a huge factor. Kids for a tenner will mean there’ll be loads of families. For many it will be their first match and hopefully will get them on board for the future.

Incredible numbers when you consider the game is almost 3 weeks away.

I wonder if the Arsenal fans will still display the flag they had ready for us?

The sooner that amateurish ticket office sorts itself out you’ll never see an empty seat again, , athletic v City in Seoul sold out in 30 minutes 670000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.