Seat Listed on Ticket Exchange - not showing for purchase!

anyoldblu

I put my son's seat up for sale on the ticket exchange for the Southampton game tomorrow, as he's away on a school trip. I had a quick check of the site to see how sales are looking and can't see his seat as free in seatmap.

Are the club holding back all ticket exchange seats until they have sold every last one of the "unsold" seats?

It's still showing as Listed in his account.

I seem to remember that being how it worked. Only listed once sold out. May have changed since i did it though.

I seem to remember that being how it worked. Only listed once sold out. May have changed since i did it though.

Think they advertise it within 7 days of game regardless but they are very crafty in steering people towards there own unsold seats to purchase rather than fans who advertise on the exchange

I put my wife's ticket for the Saints on the exchange last Friday and it sold within 3 hours.
She got an email to confirm it had been sold.

put 2 up myself and just checked...they are available to purchase. It could be a system default so you can view your "own" seats but i guess thats not correct as i can see mine.

I think city take them down about 4 hours before the game if im correct.

seems to be a good few available.. prob 45k attendance tomorrow

put 2 up myself and just checked...they are available to purchase. It could be a system default so you can view your "own" seats but i guess thats not correct as i can see mine.

I think city take them down about 4 hours before the game if im correct.

seems to be a good few available.. prob 45k attendance tomorrow
45K? Dream on!! More like 51K.

done it for two matches I couldn't attend the dippers and burnley me and grandsons all 3 sold both matches

Something very fishy is going on here.... Logged into my account I can't see any seats in some sections, however I do see seats in others. Logged into a mates account he can see seats that don't show for me, including my sons.

The seat selector is working, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to see or select any seats at all. It appears that I'm being shown a subset of what's available.

Thought I would use this existing thread rather than create something new. Cant make the game on Saturday so put our two seats up for sale on the ticket exchange at 9.43am, they were sold by 9.49am. Bloody good scheme and well administered by the club. I can't understand why any season ticket holders that can't make a match wouldn't use it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.