Seats Being Removed

I can understand why some folks who has sat in that section are upset but I think it's a good thing..on one end you have rowdy away fans driving there team at the etihad and the other side supposedly our side is flat and unenthusiastic and when our team is attacking that end in the final minutes it's hardly inspirational..if we remove the family stand for some real supporters who will be enthusiastic and convert that energy into noise then that would be more important to the team than making sure the same people sit where they have been..

I can understand why some folks who has sat in that section are upset but I think it's a good thing..on one end you have rowdy away fans driving there team at the etihad and the other side supposedly our side is flat and unenthusiastic and when our team is attacking that end in the final minutes it's hardly inspirational..if we remove the family stand for some real supporters who will be enthusiastic and convert that energy into noise then that would be more important to the team than making sure the same people sit where they have been..

as a matter of fact.there are real supporters in the family stand,
so to make a sweeping statement about the supporters not being 'real',
is basically a load of twaddle.

Just read on twitter that relocation for all supporters stops today, and "impacted" supporters exclusively tomorrow.

Surely, surely, those supporters forced into moving should have been able to have first dibs?!

quiet_riot said:
Just read on twitter that relocation for all supporters stops today, and "impacted" supporters exclusively tomorrow.

Surely, surely, those supporters forced into moving should have been able to have first dibs?!
They did on Monday, and have another exclusive go tomorrow...

tazmancblue said:
quiet_riot said:

They did on Monday, and have another exclusive go tomorrow...

Ok then, thanks for clarifying!

shazzell said:

Twaddle is an excellent word and should be used more often. Thank you.

bugsyblue said:
city 'til i cry said:
Every time I see empty seats from now on it's going to annoy the shit out of me that I was forced to leave a seat I've had since the new ground opened and formally in the old Kippax. All in the name of so called progress.

The worse thing is it has only just been mentioned AFTER the renewal date has passed and people have paid under the assumption they would be keeping their own seat.

Back to treating fans like fucking shit again.

Is this tongue in cheek? Can't tell. If not it amazes me how attached people get to their plastic blue seats which look like ALL the other plastic blue seats in the ground.
Sadly, you appear to have the attitude of a "new" football fan....Don't know if you are or not but - you need to understand that some fans sit with family members and friends who they have made at matches for the last 10 years at least and lots more over another good number of years at Maine Rd. I know if I was being made to move I would be pretty miffed. I have known people around me for a long time and they have become friends outside of football too.

shazzell said:

I should have been more specific ..what I meant by real suporters is folks who are involved in the game from the stands and show the team support And is felt ..right now that doesn't happen the family stand is damaging the atmosphere and I don't think it's very encouraging when city are attacking there end in the 2nd half and see a bunch of people who couldn't be bothered to show the players they are there...most clubs have pretty enthusiastic support on there end at least if you disagree your eitherone of those people or are completely oblivious

eddiemarin09 said:
shazzell said:

I should have been more specific ..what I meant by real suporters is folks who are involved in the game from the stands and show the team support And is felt ..right now that doesn't happen the family stand is damaging the atmosphere and I don't think it's very encouraging when city are attacking there end in the 2nd half and see a bunch of people who couldn't be bothered to show the players they are there...most clubs have pretty enthusiastic support on there end at least if you disagree your eitherone of those people or are completely oblivious
Well from what I see from the family stand is 2 sets of fans stood up in a seat they have paid £50 for singing different songs than each other whilst being out sung by 2000 away fans regualy. Without the family stand we couldn't afford to come as a family and remember my kids and all the others are the future of the club !

tazmancblue said:
Hi,
Has anyone else received a letter today advising their seat is to be removed and they will need to relocate.
My son has received one; he sits on the end seat in block 109.
So this means we will all as a family have to relocate if we want to continue sitting together!!! Plus we will have to move away from friends.

Why would they have to remove one column of seats?

What seat and row are you on mate? My dad and uncle etc are in there towards the end of the row and they haven't recieved anything from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.