Seattle Sounders v Chelsea

whothefisAlice

Anyone watching?

50,000 in attendance...Seattle lot love their 'soccer'! They really do love their footy though, and Chelsea are in town.

Marin looks quick and shifty (but not guaranteed a starting spot on tonights first 30mins...we'll see).

Hazard looks like a fucking wonderkid, and I am sorry we missed out. He looks like every bit the man he was worked up to be, and with the likes of Torres (?), Mata, Oscar, Ramires, Sturridge and company around him, he seems to be up for making a real statement this season.

Defence is simply wank, but they are missing the racist prick and Cashley, and Cahill, however THEY WILL score goals it seems.

2-2 now.

Most entertaining pre-season match so far.

TCIB said:
Chelsea tv need to use better streaming spec, could be much better with the bitrate given.

I will sort this Rom for a modest fee.

Espn2 HD this side.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:23 pm --<br /><br />Marin and Hazard now both scored on debuts.

Marin just put CFC up 3-2 in 41st min, albeit with a moooonster deflection. He looks like a hungrier, better Arshavin.

Cheers, i stuck a few filters on it and it's pretty crisp now.

Shit who scored, i went for a piss and now 2 - 3

Shit man, Chelsea are looking good, albeit a nothing match.

Edit:: fuck man, they look good.

TCIB said:

FUCK ME!!!! (please dont)

4-2

Marin on a break away from McCeachran....lightning pace down the left and big deflection coming inside on his right.

Marin just sent Lukaku through....strength and composure again...4-2 now before half time!!!

Great match. 50k enjoying good footy.

Blues...........Marin and Hazard are serious.

Their new players look very lively and skillful, very interesting season ahead.

whothefisAlice said:
TCIB said:

4-2

Marin on a break away from McCeachran....lightning pace down the left and big deflection coming inside on his right.

Marin just sent Lukaku through....strength and composure again...4-2 now before half time!!!

That Lukaku is looking every bit Drogba 2.0

Ok, safe to say Chelsea are gonna do as they looked like doing, hitting back hard.

I still think we will smash em next season but the rags could be in big trouble.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 am --<br /><br />
bluethai said:

It's looking good mate i agree.

Not impressed by Marin at all. Looks a lot like AJ dribbling inside and trying to curl one into the far post and not succeeding. His goal wasn't even on target until a big deflection put it in.

Hazard looks class and Lukaku looks like an absolute beast. Took his goals very well. Still wish we picked him up he could be the next big thing.

TCIB said:
whothefisAlice said:
TCIB said:

4-2

That Lukaku is looking every bit Drogba 2.0

Ok, safe to say Chelsea are gonna do as they looked like doing, hitting back hard.

I still think we will smash em next season but the rags could be in big trouble.

-- Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 am --

bluethai said:

It's looking good mate i agree.

Would gladly go toe to toe with Chelsea all the way, and I think we may be doing that for a few years now. If I am not mistaken Lukaku is not even 20 years old ffs...he could be every bit as good as Drogba, if not better within a few years. He makes Caicedo and Benjani look like Kinkladze size-wise.

Certainly glad I am watching this. Almost excited to see them looking so sharp, because I completely agree that I think we will smash them (maybe not over the entire season, but get at least 4-6pts off them), but it's lovely to think of the United fans watching this and knowing both us and Chelsea are brick walls in their fucking way!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.