Security in the stadium

Are they using the weird car-aerial type things that were proved to be fake?

I always have an all metal pen in my pocket along with my keys and mobile etc. These have never set the wand beeping.
However a few weeks ago I had an apple sliced in 2 and then wrapped in aluminium foil,and this DID set the wand beeping. Maybe it is the profile and shape of the metallic item that sets the wand off??

Whilst I think about it (I do think, bear with me it doesn't happen often) How come there were so many Blue and White flags being waved by the Liverpool supporters after half time? Did our supporters give them to them or did they take advantage of people going for a beer at half time and sneakily pinch them?

you take a fuckin Bear with you?.

Eccles Blues keyring

24x03fq.jpg

Just on about security is it wise this day and age with the terroist threat for the players to go on mass and get on train together to go to London or anywhere else for that matter

Looked like they were trying a new system today that actually made things worse. I went in Z as usual and it was fine but the queues at Y looked massive and people weren’t all in until 10 minutes after kick off.
It seemed they had extra staff with wands but they did queuing airport style where there was one queue for about 6 wand wavers, and people were waiting for one to be free before walking up to them. This meant the wand wavers were waiting half the time for people to walk over rather than doing it constantly. Think they need to think again.

Looked like they were trying a new system today that actually made things worse. I went in Z as usual and it was fine but the queues at Y looked massive and people weren’t all in until 10 minutes after kick off.
It seemed they had extra staff with wands but they did queuing airport style where there was one queue for about 6 wand wavers, and people were waiting for one to be free before walking up to them. This meant the wand wavers were waiting half the time for people to walk over rather than doing it constantly. Think they need to think again.

M1 to get into SS3 was terrible today. I got in just in time for kick off but the queue behind me looked like it could have been backed up onto Ashton New Road. It was a definite backwards step and for no obvious reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.