Security in the stadium

The guy who searched me didn’t have his switched on. Even if he did he would’ve found out that I had nothing on my chest or back, not sure about my pockets though

Looked like they were trying a new system today that actually made things worse. I went in Z as usual and it was fine but the queues at Y looked massive and people weren’t all in until 10 minutes after kick off.
It seemed they had extra staff with wands but they did queuing airport style where there was one queue for about 6 wand wavers, and people were waiting for one to be free before walking up to them. This meant the wand wavers were waiting half the time for people to walk over rather than doing it constantly. Think they need to think again.

That must have been what the sign saying ‘Queue here’ (that everyone ignored) must have been for near P entrance. Mind you it was the smallest queue ever & we got through really quickly today.

They will be set to vibrate only.

Most places who use these wands set them to vibrate only. They can be set to beep if required.

What was with the extra line of stewards in the south stand today? Looked like they were checking everyone's tickets for the small block next to the away fans.

I asked the fella if the scanner works today, he said yeah course, weird as I kept my phone keys and wallet in my pocket and it didn’t pickup any. What’s the point?

Arrived at P just after kick off today and was waved straight through after a quick glance in handbag. Still just missed de Bruyne's goal though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.