Seeing as Man U, Fergie and the FA all cheat/are corrupt....

keemcfc

Why dont we form a brake-away premiership without Man U thats ruled by a different governing body where everything has to be done in the public eye, anything that happens behind closed doors is corrected/made public and we use video evidence.

Weve got the money and theres nothing stopping us...

Or I could just jump fergie, he's getting on a bit now so he'd be easy to twat...

Didnt Bellamy score after the 4 mins was announced and it took 2 minutes to start the game again and also the united sub?

keemcfc said:
AIQ88 said:
Didnt Bellamy score after the 4 mins was announced and it took 2 minutes to start the game again and also the united sub?

lol.

right so a sub took 2 mins, nope.

ive seen games with more stoppages get less time than 4 mins.

The sub didn't take 2 minutes, its the goal celebration that did but i guess you have problems with comprehending things. So it was the Bellamy goal celebration that made it 6 and the sub to make it 6 and half. Yes the initial 4 minutes was already a bit much as there had been no real stopages and no injuries etc.

But hey lets just all go and make fools out of yourself. Yeah im fucking disappointed after we managed to draw but well now I'm off to have a fun day at work...

Yeah, jump Fergie whilst he's having his romantic tea and biscuits wit the Ref - If all goes wrong I'll wade in with the electronic board that read "4 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm so sick of the red scum, fair enough, we were poor 2nd half but it should ahve been a draw. When players screw up they're fined by the FA but when Referee's screw up (forgetting what the big hand and little hand mean) NOTHING HAPPENS! Still, I'm sure WE wont struggle with Burnley! ;o)

According to fifa laws you cant have stoppage time for goal celebrations,if you can why did he only pay another 16 seconds after they scored the winner,i am still f.....g fuming.
Do you think he would have added all that time if we had been chasing an equaliser would he f..k.

Bottom line is you get FUCK ALL at the scum the ref gives them everything fletcher second goal was NOT a foul saying that we had 3 to 4 players out that was them at full strength with the ref bending over backwards giving them everything. Mica doesn't learn by mistakes bridge is not good enough

AIQ88 said:
keemcfc said:
lol.

right so a sub took 2 mins, nope.

ive seen games with more stoppages get less time than 4 mins.

The sub didn't take 2 minutes, its the goal celebration that did but i guess you have problems with comprehending things. So it was the Bellamy goal celebration that made it 6 and the sub to make it 6 and half. Yes the initial 4 minutes was already a bit much as there had been no real stopages and no injuries etc.

But hey lets just all go and make fools out of yourself. Yeah im fucking disappointed after we managed to draw but well now I'm off to have a fun day at work...
you stupid cnut

Yeah, I think the Premier League have a directive to referees officiating at O/T, I believe the directive is called "Fergie Time" and it allows Man U to carry on playing beyond added time at the end of the match until they score if they are not already winning at the time. Ah well never mind, lets wait until Man U come to the COMS, because if we can score 3 at O/T, then with a fully fit squad and hopefully Ady back, how many can we put past them at the COMS?

Wouldn't have matter if we had not defended like cocks.Still finding it hard understand how that Fletcher bloke scored two headers and why Shay let the first one in thinking it was going wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.