Seeing As The Scum Wouldnt Want To Let Trany & Tevez Leave..

keemcfc

...Would you give them Robinho (& maybe money as well) to replace Tranny, then we get Tevez?

Personaly, I think Tevez is a better player than Robinho when theyre both on top form, but theres not much in it. I really dont know if Id Swap Robinho for Tevez though, partly because I dont think Tevez has a 'player pulling power' as big as Robinhos, I think Robinho would attract more top players that Tevez so Id probobly keep him.

Overall I think we should stick a £40 million bid in for Teves ASAP, or maybe higher, no more that about £55-60 million though.

Tevez isn't the same leauge as Robinho when it comes to ability. There would be very few players i'd be willing to let Robinho go for and Tevez certainly isn't one of them

no way man. Robinho is good in his own way, Tevez in his own. both are good at what they do. Tevez is a target man, and robinho the creative one. add em both together you have a goal scoring machine that will give anyside a run for their money. Plus we might also get Ronaldinho in that equation, i almost forgot we have Ireland and SWP. By the way robinho is alot bettere than what he showed us this season. next season he will show us what he's capable off.

LOL are you taking the piss or what? MH to AF says: "You guys can have Robinho and some money, then we'll pay MSI 25m+ for Tevez, is that ok with you?"

nicolai said:
LOL are you taking the piss or what? MH to AF says: "You guys can have Robinho and some money, then we'll pay MSI 25m+ for Tevez, is that ok with you?"
yea to be honest i dont think op knows what he is talking about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.