seen as i couldnt get tickets....

camcity

for the hamburg home game wheres a decent pub in the town center that will have the match on?

Lass O'Gowrie is fine. Always some blues there. Avoid Waldorf like the plague. As well as being a real dump they have, in the past, put it out that they were showing a game, then, at k.o time the landlord/manager has sent down a message to the bar and the dozen or so people waiting to watch the match, that he was not to be disturbed. In other words he just couldn't be arsed. eg Santander game.

Seeing as you couldn't get tickets......you should tear your access card up. Grrrrr.

I was at the ground this morning and the ticker tape thing outside the ticket office said limited number of single seats available for the Hamburg home game

snip said:
I was at the ground this morning and the ticker tape thing outside the ticket office said limited number of single seats available for the Hamburg home game

just phoned up and they said no tickets left and no one has sent any back yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.