Seen Marios current twitter profile pic?

bugsyblue said:
Just looked, don't get it?
..aargh he's changed it back. He had a picture that Sergio had sent him..Sergio holding this months fourfourtwo magazine with Mario on the cover, whilst making an offensive hand gesture :)

Probably in a minority here, but id really like Balotelli back. He obviously got on with everyone really well, and with Pelligrinis guidance and man-management i think he could become a seriously good striker.

proudbear said:
Probably in a minority here, but id really like Balotelli back. He obviously got on with everyone really well, and with Pelligrinis guidance and man-management i think he could become a seriously good striker.

I would be curious to see what Manuel could do with him, but he'd cost us £20,000,000+ and it would disrupt Aguero-Negredo partnership. Plus we already have Jovetic and Edna so unless Edna moves I can't see us bringing any forward in certainly not Balo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.