Sega Mega Drive Mini

Ric

Administrator
Thinking of getting one of these to relive my youth, and to show my kids the games I played when I was their age. Is it worth it, or will the games just seem shit now compared to modern games? £69 with 42 games included seems decent value.

Reactions: mat
Thinking of getting one of these to relive my youth, and to show my kids the games I played when I was their age. Is it worth it, or will the games just seem shit now compared to modern games? £69 with 42 games included seems decent value.

It gets an excellent write up in the Guardian online today. They are very impressed. I do miss Sonic. Looks an ideal Christmas pressie for my 33 year old son.

Got one played it for about 10 mins its not been out of the box since.

Those were the days. Used to love Evander Holyfield boxing, and was addicted to EA Hockey (of all things), it was on a cartridge along with an American football game (probably an early Madden, I can’t remember). God I miss those days, not a care in the world!

It gets an excellent write up in the Guardian online today. They are very impressed. I do miss Sonic. Looks an ideal Christmas pressie for my 33 year old son.
Thanks mate, just read the Guardian review. Sounds promising!

I bought a compliation disk of sega games for the xbox and they haven't been used much. I guess it depends on what games you liked. My son was not that arsed with it.

Those were the days. Used to love Evander Holyfield boxing, and was addicted to EA Hockey (of all things), it was on a cartridge along with an American football game (probably an early Madden, I can’t remember). God I miss those days, not a care in the world!
EA Hockey was great, as was Madden’s 92(?). Bit gutted they’re not included in the games package!

EA Hockey was great, as was Madden’s 92(?). Bit gutted they’re not included in the games package!

EA Hockey 93 was awesome as was PGA Golf.
Me and a few mates would play golf for money all the time.
So funny watching people snatch at the controller when the pressure was on lol
Happy Days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.