Self service tills in supermarkets.

Youse a scouser and I claim my £5.
Said already mate, don't use them. Wouldn't buy meat out of a supermarket either, it's usually shite. Butchers all the way. I do have mates who like chipping away at Tesco's profit margin though.

And incidentally a Bot would never stoop as low as to sell there moan/winge/whiney no mark stories to the tabloids for a slice of Fiscal Pie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...e-reveals-pet-peeves-working-supermarket.html

We have bots on here who go about there daily chores without so much as a bye and leave and are as trustworthy as the day's long which is why our guvnor employs them and have even been assigned humanized names so we can interact on a level playing field. Like it or not the world of the mechanization and robotics is now living along side us and soon we will not have to even leave our homes with the progression of V.R ..The Times They Are A Changing ...

This ones for Badur. Respect Blud: (apologies for the wooping)

I’m torn. Use the self service ones and I almost always fuck something up and need help, use the manned tills and I almost always get behind Someone who fucks around chatting and scratching around for change in their purse.

Online shopping is too much thinking and I quite like a wander around the food aisles. Chills me out on a Sat morning. Why people have to take the whole family though is beyond me. One stay at home and look after kids and one go shopping!

I've just realised that the people here who refuse to use them are like the old people when I was a kid who still went to the cashier in the bank every time instead of going to the ATM.

Incidentally, after the ATM came out, cashier jobs didn't decrease and actually continued to rise. The reason was that it was now cheaper to operate a bank (you needed fewer cashiers per branch) so they opened more of them. It's not actually guaranteed that a new piece of technology will replace jobs, nor is it guaranteed that they won't, of course. They will probably make it cheaper to have more Tesco Metro style shops, for example, so we might see more of those smaller shops opening.

then in the twenty first century they shut all the banks down.

Poynton had four ten years ago.

Now it has none.

When someone adopts a smug attitude whilst bragging (bragging ffs) "Never bin in t'Trafford Centre, it's a fuckin' nightmare", there is simply no point in asking how he knows if he's never been. From a derelict site to thousands of jobs is a good swap in my book.

Glad people are employed watching all the unemployed 17 year chavs wandering around pushing their twins in a buggy.

The Trafford Centre is an utter abomination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.