Selling a house

I’ve got to think about work too. North Wales is very scenic but I’ve spent 2000 to 2020 in Manchester and London. I don’t think I could cope with somewhere slow.

It's personal preference of course but you may be surprised how quickly we can adapt to a slower pace of life. I came to rural Ireland in 2017 after 26 years mostly in Manchester but partially in the south east, Reading/London. I can't stand crowds and busy areas now.

If being close to the airport is so important to you, why don't you buy a motor home for your Wales away trips?

Would be great for most of the year although probably wouldn't get as much use in summer.

If being close to the airport is so important to you, why don't you buy a motor home for your Wales away trips?

Would be great for most of the year although probably wouldn't get as much use in summer.

I can’t drive!

Our buyers have contracts exchanged on their own flat sale to first time buyers and it’s all gone to the solicitors.

You’d love our brief. He speaks like a Cockney market trader and doesn’t mince his words. We’ve used him before.

Any one got any recommendations regarding estate agents?

I should help as others have helped me.

We used three. Use three minimum for a no obligation quote. I asked around and we’re using the one someone in a pub recommended who sold his late father’s house. I had a price in mind and she gave maybe 1% above that. We got asking price within a fortnight. We liked the lady and are happy so far. Another agency were good and one were awful.

Surely a good agents remain in business for a reason. They sell houses.

I should help as others have helped me.

We used three. Use three minimum for a no obligation quote. I asked around and we’re using the one someone in a pub recommended who sold his late father’s house. I had a price in mind and she gave maybe 1% above that. We got asking price within a fortnight. We liked the lady and are happy so far. Another agency were good and one were awful.

Surely a good agents remain in business for a reason. They sell houses.
Thanks for the reply, can you tell me the three you used

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.