Selling Madrid flight?

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by LeeBriggs, 8 May 2019.

1. LeeBriggs

LeeBriggs

Any thoughts on how best to sell a flight? I have a non-stop air Norwegian return ticket from London Gatwick (Friday 31st-Sunday 2nd) that I'm looking to shift.

Appreciate any ideas/ suggestions.

Last edited: 8 May 2019
  2. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Post in on lamp posts around dipper land before the wolves game

3. LeeBriggs

LeeBriggs

Thanks. Will give it a go if still available.

Interest here - https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=342800.0. But registration closed so can't sign-up/ post. If anyone has a profile and can get a post on there I'll happily share any profit if the ticket sells.

Looks like most non-stop tickets from the UK are sold out now, anything remaining going for £1300+.

Crazy if Spurs go through - how will they get to Madrid?

4. Henkeman

Henkeman

It will depend on whether you can name change your flight, and how much that will cost to do. It depends on the ticket rules of what you've bought. If you can name change for a decent fee, you're free to sell it effectively.

5. LeeBriggs

LeeBriggs

Name change is 55 GBP per flight, so 110 total. Looks to be quite easy to do online through air Norwegian account.

6. Eds

Eds

Think there is a half decent dipper that posts on here sometimes - might be worth dropping him a PM - is it Chester57 or something like that or is he a rag

7. Maccblue

Maccblue

got three out going flights on the wed from Brum going begging too. Only paid less than £50 for all three. It was worth a punt!!! Thank god for VAR. The thought of being in Madrid with 50'000 of the ***** repulses me. Still its three empty seats that we are famous for !!

8. berryblue

berryblue

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Ask around scouseland for £20,000 and put towards the repair of our coach!!!!!

Michael Durant likes this.
  9. johnmars

johnmars

10. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

There are decent Spurs fans who come on here, offer it them before a scouser, unless you are going to rip them off, if you are offer it the scousers :-)

blue b4 the moon likes this.