'Selling' Manchester

Two sides to every coin...
Spain..... between 1pm and 4 pm forget it,fuck all happens,in fact not much happens any time and nothing gets done unless you call drinking coffee doing something.On the other hand,I know of Spaniards who actually want to go to Manchester and dare I say it,Liverpool.I ask myself and them,for fuck sake....why,I was born and raised in south Manchester and it's just another damp,windy city to me,but at least things happen.God I miss the drizzle.And the snow.And the damp.And the fog and a decent indian.

enough people would die to come here, just ask boarder control.

Only twats like tevez would disrespect our city.

This guy, although good, is thick as pig shit.

Tevez has the mentality of a 12 year old, he never even went out much by his own admission.

He obviously never went to cafe rouge on deansgate for a steak and mushroom compote, fucking delish.

I myself have travelled extensively, NY, LA, Chicago, Madrid, Barca, Morroco, Cyprus, Aussie land, NZ, France, Germany, Holland, Mexico, the list goes on.

I can assure those who have not been to many of these places that yes they all have good bits but no more or less than we have.

Im happy getting a kebab or a burger from a greasy spoon in ancoats and just as happy getting a Lobster Bisque from some posh place. Where you live is what you make of it, hence i despise the little fucking twat Tevez.

I think Aguero is more mature even at his age he seems far above Tevez culturaly.

A warm summer at 3am after the bars with your missus sat on piccadilly gardens is something i love doing, roll a j and drink the beer you sneaked out of 42nd street, sorted.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you

k3k4gp.jpg

what more do you want Mr Tevez ?

zangatangring said:
mancityvstoke said:
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you

k3k4gp.jpg

what more do you want Mr Tevez ?

You really are a chip off the old block.

It isn't really a chippy to be fair

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187069-d949889-Reviews-Rusholme_Chippy-Manchester_Greater_Manchester_England.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant ... gland.html</a>

avoidconfusion said:

Yes?

-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:34 pm --

It always rains in Manchester, right?

vg2x78.jpg

It rains more in Milan. The total rainfall in a year is more in Milan, and of the 12 months only 3 are wetter in Manchester than Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.