selling my shirts

Alex the Blue said:
Why not donate your shirts and any other football kit etc to the Sierra Leone Appeal. In conjunction with Paul Lake, Abassador for CITC and others we are arranging for a consignment of football gear, glasses and educational equipment to be sent to Sierra Leone in the near future. Football boots, sive 9 and above are particularly welcome.

All donations can be sent to myself

Alex Channon
'Penalty Spot'
11 Thirlmere Avenue
Swinton
Manchester
M27 5XD

Any enquiries can be done by email <alexchannon81@gmail.com>

Thanking you all in anticipation

I might send you the black and gold City Away shirt I had with Adebayor 25 on the back. Had planned to keep it but I know I'll never wear it again.

Alex the Blue said:
Why not donate your shirts and any other football kit etc to the Sierra Leone Appeal. In conjunction with Paul Lake, Abassador for CITC and others we are arranging for a consignment of football gear, glasses and educational equipment to be sent to Sierra Leone in the near future. Football boots, sive 9 and above are particularly welcome.

All donations can be sent to myself

Alex Channon
'Penalty Spot'
11 Thirlmere Avenue
Swinton
Manchester
M27 5XD

Any enquiries can be done by email <alexchannon81@gmail.com>

Thanking you all in anticipation
ive got about about 40 leather caseys you can have if there any good for u? standard size white n black just need inflating fine for training with let me know and we'll sort out gettin em to you.

Here's a tip don't buy the new one, in years to come you'll have to pay someone to take it off your hands. hahaha!!!!

Robbo. said:
They only sold 2000 of these, remembered queuing for mine at Maine rd.

[bigimg]http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/0dc2d03fe217f8c83829496872af24a0/i/m/image_26282_2_1_1.jpg[/bigimg]
Love this shirt gutted couldn't get one.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:47 pm --<br /><br />
Robbo. said:
They only sold 2000 of these, remembered queuing for mine at Maine rd.

[bigimg]http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/0dc2d03fe217f8c83829496872af24a0/i/m/image_26282_2_1_1.jpg[/bigimg]
Love this shirt gutted couldn't get one.

bornandbredblue said:
joe mancini said:
Anyone know the best place to sell a case full of City programmes?.

which ones have you got i may be interested in some aswell

Too many,a few tatty ones from 60,s,some 70.80,90,s,includes TNS, home and away,some euro ones, some doubled up,probably around 250/300,not counted them

joe mancini said:
bornandbredblue said:
joe mancini said:
Anyone know the best place to sell a case full of City programmes?.

which ones have you got i may be interested in some aswell

Too many,a few tatty ones from 60,s,some 70.80,90,s,includes TNS, home and away,some euro ones, some doubled up,probably around 250/300,not counted them
Maybe you should start your own thread - rather than trying to 'jack this one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.