Semi Final Coaches

mayo31

2 coaches going from Middleton to Wembley.

Usual trip to our pub in Uxbridge on the way. Straight home afterwards.

Filling fast.

PM for details

Cheers

2 coaches going from Middleton to Wembley.

Usual trip to our pub in Uxbridge on the way. Straight home afterwards.

Filling fast.

PM for details

Cheers

Any suggestions on good coach parking near Wembley, please? We were booked into Wealdstone but the police aren’t allowing Blues to park on there on the Saturday now because there is a home game later that day. We are looking at the Official Wembley Parkjng but I recall it takes a long time to get away from, after the game.

Any suggestions on good coach parking near Wembley, please? We were booked into Wealdstone but the police aren’t allowing Blues to park on there on the Saturday now because there is a home game later that day. We are looking at the Official Wembley Parkjng but I recall it takes a long time to get away from, after the game.

I went on coach with the Blackpool SC for the final last month,not too bad at all getting away,we were on the yellow car and bus park dunno if same ones will be ours this time though

Always parked at Wembley. Only problem was v Arsenal in charity shield.

Price is high, £95 a coach. PM me on that

16 seater minibus willing to travel to wembley for semi final 6th April - £50.00 a head will pick up in and around Manchester area and same with drop offs. Fully qualified driver with class 1 PCV , CPC and current CRB. The bus will need to be filled for it to travel. Message me for more details or info. Prearranged stops there and back also included.
Leaving from Sale will pick up anywhere in Manchester
email if interested daveforster@hotmail.co.uk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.