semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

PM'd you mate!

Dale Blue2 said:
1 Ticket for sale for Sunday's semi final.

Face Value £30

West Level 5 541 - CAT 4 17/39 Adult

Buyer MUST be able to pick up from Middleton, Manchester. PM me for details.

1st come first served on this. I need to get rid this evening if possible.

Cheers

I still need 2 tickets - they can be 2 adults or one adult one junior - have to be together - don't mind paying a bit extra - pm me - cheers

i have 1 spare when my pal says it has arrived at his house, 20 pound junior,so with booking fee 2.50, and i also have to drive to withington to get it so i want a fiver petrol if i go for it , i am in droylsden when i have it witch should be friday latest 27.50

yozzer said:
i have 1 spare when my pal says it has arrived at his house, 20 pound junior,so with booking fee 2.50, and i also have to drive to withington to get it so i want a fiver petrol if i go for it , i am in droylsden when i have it witch should be friday latest 27.50
Has this gone? I'm in Gorton.

Can get 6 together club Wembley seats face value £300 says he will accept £150 each but would like to sell altogether there in the city end if can get 6 interests I can get them but I don't wont to commit and find I'm stuck with them not in hand but guaranteed will need to meet at Wembley depending where you live as tickets are in Birmingham at the mo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.