semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: Looking for semi ticket

oakiecokie said:
MadchesterCity said:
Looking for ticket for mate, any spares?

Think you`ll find this thread being moved shortly

Why do you have a spare ?

oakiecokie said:
MadchesterCity said:
oakiecokie said:
Think you`ll find this thread being moved shortly

Have you been living in a cave for the past 2 weeks ?

Well I am a trilobite but still confused<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:10 am --<br /><br />Or even a troglodyte

MadchesterCity said:
oakiecokie said:
MadchesterCity said:

Have you been living in a cave for the past 2 weeks ?

Well I am a trilobite but still confused

Then look further down Page 1 and read a thread that has 17500 views and 300 posts,on the same subject.

After 1 but if anyone's got 2 together that can be picked up at wembley on sunday or in London anytime after Friday
Cheers

Re: Semi Final Ticket Swap??

Lenblue said:
Kas is a scam artist, agreed to buy the ticket from him for price he was asking, and pick up in person in Sheffield, now texting me saying he's been offered more... Beware!

Thanks Len.

Anyone please report any touting. If you buy off a tout its understandable in order to see the game but once your ticket is in hand please report therm.

Re: Semi Final Ticket Swap??

Lenblue said:
Kas is a scam artist, agreed to buy the ticket from him for price he was asking, and pick up in person in Sheffield, now texting me saying he's been offered more... Beware!
I wonder if our old friend Amrik Gill is out yet because this is one of his standard moves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.