semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: Semi Final Ticket Swap??

Promised one to someone on here in 539. If he doesn't show by deadline of 10.30 it's available from city Centre for 32.50

I paid £180 for a £50 ticket through website 1st for football. I have received the ticket. It is for the City section. Entrance K, Block 552, Row 8.
However very unexpectedly I also got one as a season ticket holder with 1700 points.
Not expecting to get £180 back, but hope to recover some money. I can show you or e mail the receipt.
Happy to meet near Wembley or I live near Woking, Surrey and can deliver.
Please e mail me if interested:
mcfcfan@btinternet.com
many thanks
stephen

I've seen a fair few tickets pop up on this facebook page over the last few days, all face value too.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/groups/572240762788768/?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/groups/572240762788768/?fref=ts</a>

stephenB said:
I paid £180 for a £50 ticket through website 1st for football. I have received the ticket. It is for the City section. Entrance K, Block 552, Row 8.
However very unexpectedly I also got one as a season ticket holder with 1700 points.
Not expecting to get £180 back, but hope to recover some money. I can show you or e mail the receipt.
mcfcfan@btinternet.com
many thanks
stephen

so 50 it is then:)

i think you jumped in too soon tbh. they do turn up on here.

de niro said:
stephenB said:
mcfcfan@btinternet.com
many thanks
stephen

so 50 it is then:)

i think you jumped in too soon tbh. they do turn up on here.

its a good seat could you not stretch to £51?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.