Semi final tickets with a junior.

pride in battle

Does anyone know if you can still purchase a junior ticket for the semi if an adult has enough points.
It was stated that a limited number would be available.

I hope so. I'm going down tomorrow to get one for me and the lad. I have 4300 loyalty and he has 2800.

Ok for the semi this rule but better not be an option if we get to a Final. A kid getting a final ticket with 1000 points when others will be missing out with 3000 ain't on.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Ok for the semi this rule but better not be an option if we get to a Final. A kid getting a final ticket with 1000 points when others will be missing out with 3000 ain't on.

Agreed.

But would you take your kids to away games knowing that they have to spend the entire game stood up and going to the loo is like paddling at Blackpool beach. No you wouldn't but why should they as season card holders be denied the right to attend!

The following is from the official site, although I purchased 2 Adults (5,000pts) and 1 Junior (1,700pts)

MCFC said:
Group Booking Process

This process has been put in place to ensure that those supporters who sit together at the City of Manchester Stadium are given the opportunity to sit together at Wembley. Obviously, not all supporters will have the same loyalty points, so in order to address this the following Group Booking process will apply:

The minimum number of supporters that qualify as a group is four, the maximum number who qualify as a group is six. Supporters wishing to purchase together as a group must be in possession of Seasoncards which are located in the same area (i.e. Stand/Block) at the City of Manchester Stadium. Appropriate checks will be carried out at the point of sale.

A group of supporters may purchase semi-final tickets together as soon as 50% of the supporters have the requisite number of loyalty points, as long as all supporters have 3,000 points or more.

Although unlike at City, Under 5's can not get in without a ticket.

Eds said:
But would you take your kids to away games knowing that they have to spend the entire game stood up and going to the loo is like paddling at Blackpool beach. No you wouldn't but why should they as season card holders be denied the right to attend!

Because ive got nearly 3k(with a S Tkt) and im worried it may sell out before this, unless of course your panlids have more than me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.