semi final trouble

ClintBusterPhillips said:
Im billy big bollocks ...blah blah blah

Watch football factory buy a barbour coat, sum trainers a stone island cap to top it off and walk around in a group drinking and shouting and hey presto your a well hard footy hooligan ready to get on the forum and show how big and hard you are by talking the same old shite as always scaremongering about trouble this trouble that im tooling up im gonna smash there heads in???

Id recommend instead of buying your barbour coat put the money towards help for heroes the real tough guys who go through shit everyday so you can have your freedom to get your train to wembley

Fucking people need to put certain things in perspective and see this is 2011 not the 70s...

This Bluemoon has gone downhill bigtime

gonna be massive trouble with poznan in ground....massive trouble v utd im getting a megaphone have the stadium rocking...im bringing this to a game...im going fancy dress...blah blah bullshit
WOW

wodda said:
Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"fuck off you sad twat"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......

HAHAHA! thought i was reading VIZ for moment , funny as fcuk!!!!

Are the Mops In Bucket boys at it AGAIN?

They'll clean up the train!!!!

------------------------

The MIB meet at Rochdale Station all tooled up with loads of mops and buckets. Ready for action.

"We'll sort them blue cnts out. Bitter bertie citeh stockport blah blah blah (in a rochdale accent) Cos we are the top lads." said the scrawny RAG leader and senior mop carrier.

Dressed in their cheap black uniforms (Some are ex INITIAL cleaning services uniform with fake STONE ISLAND badges sewn on.....cool as duck)

Arriving at Piccadilly they see the reality of the situation as thousands of blues mill around, beer flowing and one blue throws up on RAG leader.

"oops sorry pal. never mind you have a mop and a bucket I see. Clean that up you red cnt"

RAG leader thinks "who are these cnts? This ain't fkin STOCKPORT! I was always told that CITEH would be leaving from STOCKPORT station by my RED cafe Thai mates "

More blues start taking the pi'ss out of the Mops in Buckets crew and next minute the RAGS start crying.

Poor cnts didnt know what hit 'em and Piccadilly has never looked so clean after they used their RAG shirts to clean all the beer and sick up ...... .

and their sad rag tears.

MIB? SHITBAGS who will get slapped if they don't clean up after the BLUE ARMY.

The City is OURS.

wodda said:
Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"fuck off you sad twat"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......

Coming from the set of fans who wear green & yellow mexican type hats.

Not to mention United antlers as well.

You sad, sad prick.

wodda said:

LOL I do enjoy your dream world

Im billy big bollocks ...blah blah blah

Watch football factory buy a barbour coat, sum trainers a stone island cap to top it off and walk around in a group drinking and shouting and hey presto your a well hard footy hooligan ready to get on the forum and show how big and hard you are by talking the same old shite as always scaremongering about trouble this trouble that im tooling up im gonna smash there heads in???

Id recommend instead of buying your barbour coat put the money towards help for heroes the real tough guys who go through shit everyday so you can have your freedom to get your train to wembley

Fucking people need to put certain things in perspective and see this is 2011 not the 70s...

This Bluemoon has gone downhill bigtime

gonna be massive trouble with poznan in ground....massive trouble v utd im getting a megaphone have the stadium rocking...im bringing this to a game...im going fancy dress...blah blah bullshit
get a grip and smell the coffee,
city v utd at wembley means an element of trouble, fact.
also the atmosphere around the ground has been improved by the bring something to the game brigade, fact.
if you dont like bluemoon, dont come on and fuck right off, fact.

wodda said:

Yeah because you do want you want
426-rome--124280098836811400.jpg
Now fuck off back your rock under sunshine

[quote="i8rags[/color][/size][/b][/quote]
also the atmosphere around the ground has been improved by the bring something to the game brigade, fact.
if you dont like bluemoon, dont come on and fuck right off, fact.[/quote]

Fact Fact Fact is this fucking Rafa Benitez???

Will there be pockets of trouble.. as always

yes but will there be battered and bruised bodies spread all along the M6 and M1 with all out war on wembley way as portrayed on here??? nope

Was there inflatables yesterday yes..will there be inflatables verses Kiev yes with a better atmosphere just like hamburg a few seasons ago

and if youre gonna tell me the atmosphere has been great this year then youre wrong. start the year we were out sang by a handfull of blackburn fans..

dont come on and fuck rite off...that the best you can think of???
typical macho answer i expect on here by the guy sat behind keyboard....

[quote="i8rags[/color][/size][/b]
if you dont like bluemoon, dont come on and fuck right off, fact.[/quote]

Fact Fact Fact is this fucking Rafa Benitez???

Will there be pockets of trouble.. as always

yes but will there be battered and bruised bodies spread all along the M6 and M1 with all out war on wembley way as portrayed on here??? nope

Was there inflatables yesterday yes..will there be inflatables verses Kiev yes with a better atmosphere just like hamburg a few seasons ago

and if youre gonna tell me the atmosphere has been great this year then youre wrong. start the year we were out sang by a handfull of blackburn fans..

dont come on and fuck rite off...that the best you can think of???
typical macho answer i expect on here by the guy sat behind keyboard....[/quote]
says mr rant in bold

ps anyone know where i can get a good deal on a barbour coat thanks fo r the reminder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.