semi final trouble

i didn t mean to start a ruck between city fans when i posted on here, but some of you need to come in to the real world, they turned up at our ground with darts to throw into the crowd, some youngsters were attacked by older people, at their ground they punched a lad i know, they also stood waiting outside our exit and smashed a coach windows with beer bottles, they didn t do that cos they love us, they did it because we are now a threat to their winning things all the time and when city win at wembley i fully expect the shit house twats to attack anyone..so stop all that bollocks about if you go looking for it etc...to them we are all fair game..even better if they bump in to you and they out number you..like i said they are shithouses

pissedagain said:
i didn t mean to start a ruck between city fans when i posted on here, but some of you need to come in to the real world, they turned up at our ground with darts to throw into the crowd, some youngsters were attacked by older people, at their ground they punched a lad i know, they also stood waiting outside our exit and smashed a coach windows with beer bottles, they didn t do that cos they love us, they did it because we are now a threat to their winning things all the time and when city win at wembley i fully expect the shit house twats to attack anyone..so stop all that bollocks about if you go looking for it etc...

this^^^
ive seen kids attacked by these so called mibs elderly men aswell,get in the real wold and wise up chaps this is not a stroll in the park it will be very hostile

TheMidnightClaret said:
Does nobody think that sometimes the violence is a good thing.

For me the threat of violence adds to the derby. If it was all sunshines and red and blues drinking together with a bit of gentle banter it would be shit and completely destroy the atmosphere, I can have that at most away days that aren't a derby. The threat of violence in the air just adds to the tension and creates an atmosphere which makes you want to beat them all the more. That's probably partly why the atmosphere had been diluted with more woman watching the game now. I do think it's right that when woman and children attend the game they shouldn't be caught up in violence but I miss what it used to be like. That's why I never miss a trip to Leeds, Millwall or Cardiff. The atmosphere there is better than most away days and thats because of the violence.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn off to Afghan then fella.....

you might yawn, i dont give a fuck about myself, i ve seen it all before..its not big or clever..its just shithouses together who would do nothing on their own

kinkysleftfoot said:
TheMidnightClaret said:
Does nobody think that sometimes the violence is a good thing.

For me the threat of violence adds to the derby. If it was all sunshines and red and blues drinking together with a bit of gentle banter it would be shit and completely destroy the atmosphere, I can have that at most away days that aren't a derby. The threat of violence in the air just adds to the tension and creates an atmosphere which makes you want to beat them all the more. That's probably partly why the atmosphere had been diluted with more woman watching the game now. I do think it's right that when woman and children attend the game they shouldn't be caught up in violence but I miss what it used to be like. That's why I never miss a trip to Leeds, Millwall or Cardiff. The atmosphere there is better than most away days and thats because of the violence.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn off to Afghan then fella.....

To fight an unjust war? no thanks mate.

Have to disagree re Liverpool and everton fans being able to share wembley with no trouble. Happened a long time ago but now would be same as a Manchester one. Most will enjoy but few idiots will want to fight. Am looking forward to Eddie beef getting knocked out by an inflatable banana while timmy mallet watches and Stuart hall commentates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.