semi final trouble

I've bought a few tickets outside before.

The only game I failed was the 1-1 at Old TRafford when Brightwell scored. There must have been 2 or 3 thousand blues trying to get tickets and there were none spare anywhere. Ended up sitting in the car park waiting for my mates. When Brightwell scored I went apeshit in the car, looked up and there was a car load of blues doing the same right next to me. We were all hugging and dancing round.

What a load of scaremongering crap .most Service station stops will be at about 9am not exactly a prime time for a battle ,thare will be police all over the place just enjoy the day

cyberblue said:
What a load of scaremongering crap .most Service station stops will be at about 9am not exactly a prime time for a battle ,thare will be police all over the place just enjoy the day

Too right....most fans will be more at risk from the motorway services
food than rags

cyberblue said:
meeesh said:
It's going to be an horrendous atmosphere,that there is no doubt,from both sets of fans.

Was thinking this last season,before the draw for the Carling Cup,if we had met in the final,it would be mayhem travelling down the M6 and M1,service stations I mean in particular.

One services Blue the other Red etc etc,and now the police's worst nightmare has become a reality.

I know people will laugh and joke on here about rag fans are mainly down south anyway,but lets be real about it,it really is going to be a bit messy journey south
Get a grip what plannet are you coming from

Obviously a different planet from you,what the fuck are you on about?

You not read or seen the trouble at the recent derbies ?

Cyber blue sums u up get in the fuckin real world,not in cyber world LOL

While there'll be a load of noise about what might happen it should prove to be an uber-safe heavily policed event. There'll be the usual noise and bluster coming from an (embarrassing to english football) rag minority but it shouldn't get much beyond hot air and swear words.
It'll be a great day out for the families and the more families that attend the better it'll be.
If you're concerned about trouble from that crowd (mostly made up of a wide scattering of southern travellers and coach loads of chinese tourists) then please pass your ticket on to me 'cos I need one for my very much unconcerned 82 y.o granny!

It'll be a fantastic game to attend and one long celebration all the way home.

The Police will designate different service stations for the different sets of fans.
I'm sure the trains will depart from different stations too to try and keep the factions apart.

Didsbury Dave said:
I've bought a few tickets outside before.

The only game I failed was the 1-1 at Old TRafford when Brightwell scored. There must have been 2 or 3 thousand blues trying to get tickets and there were none spare anywhere. Ended up sitting in the car park waiting for my mates. When Brightwell scored I went apeshit in the car, looked up and there was a car load of blues doing the same right next to me. We were all hugging and dancing round.

Me and my cousin also failed to get in, even went round to the Stretford End to see if we could blag in there but nothing doing. Ended up going home and listening on the radio.....Went fuckin' mental when Brightwell scored though!

im_still_here said:
Bring on the football special trains :D

might help if the ones already announced weren't such a rip off. Thomas Cook special is £80 - more expensive than the service trains. ridiculous and prohibitive for families. nice one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.