semi final trouble

its looking like 17.30 ko, how many hrs drinking time will that be,this is going to be messy and bloody.happy drinking boys mines a snakebite!city 3-1 ;)

Did some research the other day at Manchester (temporary) library and as part of my time there I did a bit more on the 1926 game. I'm trying to persuade some newspapers/magazines to let me write a piece, because there's loads of great snippets. One, which I mention on my new facebook page:

"Found some great material about 1926 FAC s/f such as all fans went together but trouble on 1 train when a City fan threw a Utd fan's rosette out of window! Both fans argued then someone said they should stick together because of the gangs at Sheffield - 'watch out for the Sheffield Blades' they said!"

City and Utd fans travelled together in 1926. Doubt that will happen this year.

There's also a photo of my page on the '26 game in "The Pride Of Manchester" on my site:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=281351&id=289818652815#!/photo.php?fbid=10150108312622816&set=a.10150108308997816.281351.289818652815&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 15&theater</a>

samharris said:
allan harper said:
That's thats what were doing but I'm under orders not to post where we are staying as my mates think every fucker on Bluemoon will book same place ! Paranoid my mates !

There you go Jason, ive posted we are staying In London and not mention we are stopping in Uxbridge.

Does it have a jacuzzi and roundabout. ??
Yeah it does ! Room number 57 ;)

hisroyalblueness said:
marco said:
who's in charge of the policing here MI5

Marco, thinking about it logically it's highly likely to be the same bloke who's in charge of policing in the rest of Manchester.
I don't know why you ask in particular but I guess it's because you have a niggling concern that M15 will be consumed by riots . . . No worries fella, there'll be the odd scuffle between pissed up dickhead kids who'll be trying to make a fantasy of football war come true but they're in the -1% bracket and the other 99%+ in M15 will enjoy the game on the telly and have a bit of good old fashioned banter with the opposition fans.

You sound a bit concerned so I must reassure you that there'll be less chance of trouble of any magnitude at the game itself. If I were you I'd try to get a ticket for the game 'cos Wembley and surrounding area will be the safest place on planet earth on the day as the dibble will have it nailed.
If you can't get a ticket then just stay clear of youth clubs in your area on the day.

Just to give you some perspective; difficult 'grudge' fixtures are held in the capital every year and I can't remember a serious incident . . . Added thought is that there'll be uber-policing for this one what with the Olympics in the horizon so don't panic, your worries are all in the mind.
Hah!

No, he meant MI5, not M15.

Oh god, coffee just came out of my nose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.