semi final trouble

Listen I've read some football hooligan books. Football hooligans never and I mean never attack anyone who isn't another football hooligan.
In fact they are so chivalrous and so strong is their code of honour they would stop fighting to let an old lady pass.
I'll be wearing a City scarf in the confidence that, win or lose, Manchester United fans will give me nothing but good natured plucky banter.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
im_still_here said:
Bring on the football special trains :D

Looks like Thomas Cook are doing one of these.
At £80 a pop. With my railcard I can go for half as much on the service train, ridiculous.

With the Olympics just under 12 months away the police will be well prepared for any trouble, on what is a big sporting weekend for London.
Train and hotel booked, kids (7&9) really looking forward to it. Read similar stories before the 2nd CC Sf last season, had no trouble, saw no trouble at the time. For sure there are pockets of trouble, in my experience it's mainly those that go looking for it that find it. No doubt some innocent people might get caught up, but can''t let the slim chance of that stop you going to the game!

It's going to be fucking fantastic. The best match Wembley has seen yet. 40k blues 40k reds will be an atmosphere like no other. Don't miss it and stop fretting. This is the one we've been waiting for. Watch out for Bolton in the final though.

Judge Roughneck said:
Listen I've read some football hooligan books. Football hooligans never and I mean never attack anyone who isn't another football hooligan.
In fact they are so chivalrous and so strong is their code of honour they would stop fighting to let an old lady pass.
I'll be wearing a City scarf in the confidence that, win or lose, Manchester United fans will give me nothing but good natured plucky banter.

To be fair though the so called MIB are a bunch of teenagers who would attack anybody they outnumbered.

Its simple to be fair though, if you dont look for it, you generally dont get it.

ManCitizens. said:
Judge Roughneck said:

To be fair though the so called MIB are a bunch of teenagers who would attack anybody they outnumbered.

Its simple to be fair though, if you dont look for it, you generally dont get it.
this
apart from generally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.