semi final trouble

wodda said:
Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"fuck off you sad twat"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......

Feel better now you have got that off your chest do you? Feel all clever?
Or has the realisation hit you that posting shit on A city forum doesn't improve the size of your tiny penis, or stop you having those uncomfortable thoughts about young children??
Now fuck off back under your rock!!

wodda said:
Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"fuck off you sad twat"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......
O dear! Its obvious you masturbate alot?

Oh no you're not gonna be wearing black jackets are you? Might not go now, too scary

wodda said:

That's actually how teenage Man United believe things are.

You do what you want, eh?

Let's see about that on the fucking day you ****. Let's fucking see ;-)

Moody lads in black jackets...funny as fuck....

bluevengence said:
If i cant get a ticket im still thinking of going down there
just for the atmosphere and possibly watch it in a pub nearby

will anyone else ?

Great idea im worrying a bit about a ticket, if i dont get one im up for watching it somewhere we should get a few blues together in a pub!

If there is serious trouble, who do you think will get the blame ?...us !
even though the Delias cause mayhem on most euro away days, we'll cop for it as its our first wembley trip in ages and they've been loads of times in the last few years.
with little trouble reported.

wodda said:

black primark jacket by any chance fook me ime shittin it potato heads windmillin around oooooh red army?? 40 nobs in black waitin for 4 or 5 city shirts thats the reality you prick.

wodda said:

Pfft! Don't know many City fans then do you Rag? We laugh at the sad cunts with yer shit black Primark coats. Get Eddie Beef in there n'all and you've got the softest saddest twats around. You're a laughable bunch of no marks who think you're summet, but you're not because I've only ever seen these MIB cunts run after women kids and pensioners. I stood in front of that fence that fell over last season and saw twenty+ MIBs run behind the next fence to shout instead of running and having a scrap with me - biggest shit bags around you cunts!

"Here come the Men In Black,
they're the so called "Stretford Enders".
Here's the fearsome Men In Black,
punching women, kids n penshners (pensioners).
They are the Men In Black,
they have fashion conscious members.
They are wearing black bin bags,
and they're a bunch of fuckin benders!!!"

If I die on Wembley Way, ooaahh ooaahh
If I die on Wembley Way, ooaahh ooaahh
If I die on Wembley Way, there'd be a hundred MIB's that day
Oooooaaaaaaahh oooooooaaaaahhhh

wodda said:

Like you can even get served with Stella. You've never seen a fight, have you?

wodda said:

why is this kiddy fiddler not banned ?
what the fuck is going on mods ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.