semi final trouble

Didsbury Dave said:
What about that firm who got spanked at White City after the semi second leg, pal?

the main man's black jacket wasn't so nice with the goggles splatted over his face...ask your pals about that...

I don't condone hooliganism but some gobshites deserve it.

"we're the men in Black"... smashes Becks bottle at foot of a blue.... Blue knocks him into next week... goggle man (Big Player as well)... flat on his back.... City onto them and they get off across white city, scrambling through the bushes!!!

FACT!

i can't fookin' wait. even though i'm a lass..i like a bit of...banter... shall we say! I'll be with my dad and he liked a bit of a clash when he was a teenager! Won't go looking for it like..but any rags start we won't stand there and take it.

i will be going.....only find trouble if looking for it....99% of fans on both sides feel the same and as per the Munich anniversay game I might travel with Utd fans...in same bus...this is 2011 not ferking 1978.....we are going to be playing them alot more in coming years....this is football, we are CITY....cannot wait!!!

seantheduck said:
I might travel with Utd fans...in same bus...this is 2011 not ferking 1978.....!

i hope you're on a wind up...
if not

idiot. fuck off

mcfcgaz said:
seantheduck said:
I might travel with Utd fans...in same bus...this is 2011 not ferking 1978.....!

i hope you're on a wind up...
if not

idiot. fuck off
So is it 1978 and im just in a life on mars situation im confused someone please clear this up

Watch out for the the moody men in black jackets blues

i am quivering at the thought

2uzsbol.jpg

Im billy big bollocks ...blah blah blah

Watch football factory buy a barbour coat, sum trainers a stone island cap to top it off and walk around in a group drinking and shouting and hey presto your a well hard footy hooligan ready to get on the forum and show how big and hard you are by talking the same old shite as always scaremongering about trouble this trouble that im tooling up im gonna smash there heads in???

Id recommend instead of buying your barbour coat put the money towards help for heroes the real tough guys who go through shit everyday so you can have your freedom to get your train to wembley

Fucking people need to put certain things in perspective and see this is 2011 not the 70s...

This Bluemoon has gone downhill bigtime

gonna be massive trouble with poznan in ground....massive trouble v utd im getting a megaphone have the stadium rocking...im bringing this to a game...im going fancy dress...blah blah bullshit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.