semi final trouble

here is some classic wodda his very first post

I can give a reasonable answer to this (as someone who was part of the break away club, but who has since lost a lot of interest in the game in general) if you'll allow me
Basically, and apologies if I appear pedantic by stating the obvious, FCUM was formed as a direct result of the Glazer takeover. Many of the die hard fans of United refused to give money to the club any longer well aware that the club was now owned by one man who had the power to do with that money what he liked. It was not a statement that we're turning our back on the club completely, just that we refuse to pay any more money into the club so that includes boycotting matches. As a result these many fans for whom football has been a huge part of their lives were left with no fix of the sport to watch live, which is where FCUM comes in. Its not meant to be a rival club to United, just a way of fans to carry on watching football at weekends.

To answer your question 'why do they still look out for United results' well its simple, they're still United fans, every one of them. If this is hard to understand then i'll put this hypothetical question to you (and it is only hypothetical of course because your owners are so great)...

If you felt you were forced into a similar situation where you couldn't bring yourself to go watch your team live anymore, and was part of a breakaway club as a protest to this, would you turn your back on City completely?

A MASSIVE fan eh wodda you ball sack

MATCITY said:
here is some classic wodda his very first post

I can give a reasonable answer to this (as someone who was part of the break away club, but who has since lost a lot of interest in the game in general) if you'll allow me
Basically, and apologies if I appear pedantic by stating the obvious, FCUM was formed as a direct result of the Glazer takeover. Many of the die hard fans of United refused to give money to the club any longer well aware that the club was now owned by one man who had the power to do with that money what he liked. It was not a statement that we're turning our back on the club completely, just that we refuse to pay any more money into the club so that includes boycotting matches. As a result these many fans for whom football has been a huge part of their lives were left with no fix of the sport to watch live, which is where FCUM comes in. Its not meant to be a rival club to United, just a way of fans to carry on watching football at weekends.

To answer your question 'why do they still look out for United results' well its simple, they're still United fans, every one of them. If this is hard to understand then i'll put this hypothetical question to you (and it is only hypothetical of course because your owners are so great)...

If you felt you were forced into a similar situation where you couldn't bring yourself to go watch your team live anymore, and was part of a breakaway club as a protest to this, would you turn your back on City completely?

A MASSIVE fan eh wodda you ball sack

would you turn your back on City completely?
===========
A proper fan wouldn't turn their back on them at all!

wodda said:
Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"fuck off you sad twat"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......

I read that in a joey deacon stylee voice , to make sense of it. Care in the community , does your carer know you are on the computer.

danburge82 said:
wodda said:
Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"fuck off you sad twat"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......

Pfft! Don't know many City fans then do you Rag? We laugh at the sad cunts with yer shit black Primark coats. Get Eddie Beef in there n'all and you've got the softest saddest twats around. You're a laughable bunch of no marks who think you're summet, but you're not because I've only ever seen these MIB cunts run after women kids and pensioners. I stood in front of that fence that fell over last season and saw twenty+ MIBs run behind the next fence to shout instead of running and having a scrap with me - biggest shit bags around you cunts!

"Here come the Men In Black,
they're the so called "Stretford Enders".
Here's the fearsome Men In Black,
punching women, kids n penshners (pensioners).
They are the Men In Black,
they have fashion conscious members.
They are wearing black bin bags,
and they're a bunch of fuckin benders!!!"

If I die on Wembley Way, ooaahh ooaahh
If I die on Wembley Way, ooaahh ooaahh
If I die on Wembley Way, there'd be a hundred MIB's that day
Oooooaaaaaaahh oooooooaaaaahhhh
i like it youve missed your calling.

wodda said:

hehe ....

one thing's for sure 'wodda' ......

wodda load of crap dat is , an' wodda load of shite United are !

This clown 'wadda' has come on this forum for one specific reason, to read all the things in reply to his post. Everyone who has replied has given credence to this. Far better in future just to IGNORE them. Pass no comments at all. Just have a little self satisfaction when reading their posts that they are scared stiff.

danburge82 said:
wodda said:

Pfft! Don't know many City fans then do you Rag? We laugh at the sad cunts with yer shit black Primark coats. Get Eddie Beef in there n'all and you've got the softest saddest twats around. You're a laughable bunch of no marks who think you're summet, but you're not because I've only ever seen these MIB cunts run after women kids and pensioners. I stood in front of that fence that fell over last season and saw twenty+ MIBs run behind the next fence to shout instead of running and having a scrap with me - biggest shit bags around you cunts!
Sorry to piss on your chips son, I was there outside COMS last year but they were never going to retaliate were they? first of all they were kept behind the fencing and secondly it was swarming with coppers. and speak to our main lads, the guvnor etc and ask em if eddie beef was soft. you need to know your shit pal. still hope I see that beef splattered on wembley way ;)

What about that firm who got spanked at White City after the semi second leg, pal?

the main man's black jacket wasn't so nice with the goggles splatted over his face...ask your pals about that...

I don't condone hooliganism but some gobshites deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.