Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Who's to say that Toure's last kick of a ball in a City shirt can't be similar to Drogba's last (or so it was thought at the time) for Chelsea and win us the CL final on penalties!

That would be the ultimate parting shot from both Toure and Pellegrini ;-)

Won't matter who we draw at this stage of the competition. All 4 teams will be equally considered as a potential winner, so i expect difficult games for anyone we draw.

I think Bayern could be pegged back tonight. Benfica were excellent in Munich and their atmosphere will be very hostile. If they get the first goal they could go through. Bayern have been wobbly under Pep in Europe.

Barca aren't through yet either. Atletico would have bitten your hand off if you'd have offered them 2-1 in Barcelona. A 1-0 win at home is their ideal result. Barca just don't sit back, it's not in their nature. They'll dominate possession and look to grind a resolute Atletico defence down. Atletico will counter and will create chances against Barca's defence with their full backs high up the pitch. It's the perfect scenario for Atleti to win so I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the semi.

I think Bayern could be pegged back tonight. Benfica were excellent in Munich and their atmosphere will be very hostile. If they get the first goal they could go through. Bayern have been wobbly under Pep in Europe.

Barca aren't through yet either. Atletico would have bitten your hand off if you'd have offered them 2-1 in Barcelona. A 1-0 win at home is their ideal result. Barca just don't sit back, it's not in their nature. They'll dominate possession and look to grind a resolute Atletico defence down. Atletico will counter and will create chances against Barca's defence with their full backs high up the pitch. It's the perfect scenario for Atleti to win so I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the semi.
Benfica are missing Jonas and Gaitan game over in my opinion.

Assuming Bayern and Barca go through I want Real massively overrated and could easily be best

We have a great opportunity to go on and really win this. Bayern or Barca will be tough, maybe RM would be a difficult tie but certainly winnable after their performance at Wolfsburg.

Pep has always moved to the champions league winning club....
(Dreams)

Best we can hope for is shock exits for Barcelona and/or Bayern Munich at the hands of Atletico Madrid & Benfica.

Honestly don't think City is capable of beating the Spanish or German giants. Still two classes above PSG. I think PSG was just about City's very limit.

So let's hope for Atletico or Benfica in the semis, both difficult but manageable & a major upset in the final vs whomever.

When you are in a semi final you have a real chance of winning the competition. It will be hard but nothing is impossible. Come on Benfica and Atletico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.