Semi tickets go on sale?

Is wembley still the easiest place in the world to jib into ? I've got a ticket myself like, just wondering if they tightened it up as it was ridiculous at the semi and final 2 years ago

German Blues said:
As I live in Germany I don't think the ticket will arrive in time. So I will have to collect it at Wembley. Has anyone done this before? Where and when can I pick it up? Thanks for your help. Cheers
I'm sure that I read that members of staff from the City ticket Office would be manning a ticket office at Wembley for collection of tickets and that it is situated on the next level down(underneath) from the Bobby Moore statue, which is at the top of Wembley way outside the Stadium.

I emailed the supporter services and although it was an actual person replying, it was definitely a copy and paste job of the terms and conditions of guides to follow IF tickets are lost, stole, or don`t arrive.

None of my questions were addressed.

If they don`t arrive by the time i`m home from work tomorrow i`ll be on the phone seeing if I can get sense out of them.

Still got fingers crossed they arrive as I was looking forward to the whole day, green man piss up ect ...... rather than waiting at the stadium for another ticket.

Anyone know what the crack is with Club Wembley tickets? how much do they cost? where do you purchase them from?

I was one of those who did not receive a ticket through the post for the last semi after some had been lost/stolen from a post office van and had to collect from the Wembley ticket office.

It was an absolute doddle. The description of where it is is spot on. Find the statue and there are steps leading to the lower level on either side. City's office will be to the right as you look at Wembley. Having allowed a good two hours before KO to queue and collect, I had the tickets in my hand within a minute of find the office. It was that simple.

Goater666 said:
Anyone know what the crack is with Club Wembley tickets? how much do they cost? where do you purchase them from?

You have to be a member of Club Wembley and be a seat holder. Not available to the general public I'm afraid.

There seem to be a number of spares being offered on this site tho'

Goater666 said:
You can sometimes get resales. Give them a call 0844 980 0038 or email sales@wembleystadium.com.

Think you are looking at £200 to £300 for the cheapest tickets though.

scousemanc said:
Mine arrived this morning, ordered last friday.

Now, what to wear......?

numerous items of clothing preferably, but don't go overboard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.