Semi tickets go on sale?

Ordered tickets Thursday and not here, not to worry atm, if not here by tomorrow will give them a ring

not on cup scheme so can get mine tomorrow, planning on doing it first thing on the website..

would it be easier to ring up and book or?

jakeashto6 said:
not on cup scheme so can get mine tomorrow, planning on doing it first thing on the website..

Went online this morning at 0901 booked ticket and received confirmation email at 0905 4 minutes all sorted

Has anyone had any issues lately with buying online who live in an apartment?

There was an issue with this when buying match tickets which meant fans had to ring up instead. Hopefully they have resolved this issue now

jakeashto6 said:

I think anybody ringing up and waiting on the line, instead of booking online is tempting fate at this late stage of the proceedings.

A level 1 seat just appeared on the planner and I nabbed it! Not 100% sure I can go yet but with a view like this I couldn't pass the chance.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/qxZtdBV.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.